Read Post #613 (52 Projects in 52 Weeks!)

tahlara

tralee: the hat is adorable. one of my friends is due today, i want to make some hat and socks for the coming baby. can you tell me where i'll get the pattern.

i made some bookmarks and flowers this week. so far my count is 6/12

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tralee: the hat is adorable. one of my friends is due today, i want to make some hat and socks for the coming baby. can you tell me where i'll get the pattern.

i made some bookmarks and flowers this week. so far my count is 6/12

It's the Fit for A King (or Queen) pattern by Photojenics. She is a member here, but I know that they are for sale on Ravelry.

Lindsay, your projects turned out great! I just had to comment on your ugly work basket... I still have two totes and 3 drawers full of WIPs and keep starting more projects! It must be part of the crochet addiction. Let's get busy together,ok?

Thanks for all the nice comments on my bag. It is actually quite roomy and would make a great project tote. I'm not one for joining motifs, but that one was pretty fun to make.

Actually my work basket has spread into some totes too....:blush Ijust call it all my workbasket so it doesn't sound like so much!:eek At least I am not alone!:hook

Vonnie - can't wait to see the pictures!

Tralee - your baby hats are adorable!:manyheart

Jacob'smommy - your toys are great. I love the train set and well done on being able to test patterns I am very impressed!:hook

angelsmith - your bookmarks are so pretty. Well done at sticking at them to make so many.:clap I am sure they will have been well received and be used for years to come by the recipients!:)

I have finished two more scrap blankets done (and I have nearly finished a scarf too!) So I am up to 15/52:cheer

Pictures:

14/52 - Scrap Blanket In Aqua

15/52 - Scrap Blanket In Rose

(And yes they are both a bit wavy I needed to go down a hook size for the edging and I forgot!?:eek:D)

Lindsay~ your blankets are lovely.

I'm still working on a baby blanket that I just can't seem to get into. Hopefully I can finish in the next couple days.

Tam~ I love the dishcloths. Believe it or not, I have never made one. Do you use them for yourself or gift them?

Lisa~ lovely afghan!

Here is my #16. It is an O Christmas Tree Baby Hat that can also be used as a Christmas decoration. I hope you like it. I designed it myself which is kind of new to me.

Thanks hon! I make them for myself and gifts! They are great little gifts! A bar of soap or a bottle of dishsoap tucked in along with the cloth makes a nice package.

Okay........... I totally love the Christmas Tree Hat!!!! that is too cute!!

Tam- Sorry to hear you are having family dramas!:( At least you have your crochet to keep you sane!:) Your dishcloth and charity square look great!:D

I hope you all have a good weekend!:D

thanks dear... Yep.... my crochet is my comfort!!!

Here is my #17. It is a circle in a square H-Bag done in aran and frosty green.

LOVE IT!!!! wow.. great job!!!!

I finally have some FOs to share::clap

11 & 12/52: Two Doll Blankets For Mum's Charity Knitted Doll Sets

13/52: Rose Pink Multi Giant Granny Blanket

My work basket still looks ugly though....too many projects started :eekand as I want to start more right away:blush I need to get busy!:hook

ooooooooooh.... Nice! I love granny blankets!!!

#18 leprechaun hat

OMGosh................. CUTE!!!

I got 2 more done. One is a train I made up for my son' date=' and the other is a chick in an egg shell I tested for Sanda.[/quote']

eeeeeeeeeeeek... those are so cute!!!

Love them!!!

Well, I finished my bookmarks on Monday! They have been sent off and will be given out this weekend at the retreat. I, sadly, won't be able to go this year so I won't be abe to see their faces. They ended up needed 75 out of 80 that I thought they would need. It takes about 30-45 minutes to make one of them. Here they are...I can't remember whose pattern this is BUT....thanks so much!!!

Whoa.................... you have been seriously busy!

those are all AWESOME!!!

# 19. Here is a newborn little princess crown. I made it for my husband's cousin that just had a baby girl. The next project that I am working on is a blanket for her as well.

awwwwww.... too cute!!

Pictures:

14/52 - Scrap Blanket In Aqua

15/52 - Scrap Blanket In Rose

(And yes they are both a bit wavy I needed to go down a hook size for the edging and I forgot!?:eek:D)

Oh.... Very Cool!!!! I like them!!!!

:heart

:mug

Tam~ I love the dishcloth and the scarf as well. I do think that the dishcloths would make a nice gift with the soap as you said. I'm going to have to try one someday. I love the Easter colors on yours. BTW~ Thank you for all of the nice compliments.

#7 i finished working on the dress last week and was searching for a good matching ribbon to go with it but could not find yet. i'll post the pics later. my daughter is loving the dress :c9

Tam~ I love the dishcloth and the scarf as well. I do think that the dishcloths would make a nice gift with the soap as you said. I'm going to have to try one someday. I love the Easter colors on yours. BTW~ Thank you for all of the nice compliments.

Thank you!!! :hug

#7 i finished working on the dress last week and was searching for a good matching ribbon to go with it but could not find yet. i'll post the pics later. my daughter is loving the dress :c9

oh.... Nice! Cant wait to see it!!

Tam I love your Easter dishcloth. Pretty!

I am enjoying seeing all your project photos. :manyheart I have SO far to catch up on my numbers. My smashed finger is starting to heal so I hope to be crocheting again soon, even if it's tiny little projects to boost my numbers lol. I started physical therapy yesterday & can bend my finger so I might have to pick up a hook & try a little crochet. It has been over a month since I crocheted & have missed it so much!

I am enjoying seeing all your project photos. :manyheart I have SO far to catch up on my numbers. My smashed finger is starting to heal so I hope to be crocheting again soon, even if it's tiny little projects to boost my numbers lol. I started physical therapy yesterday & can bend my finger so I might have to pick up a hook & try a little crochet. It has been over a month since I crocheted & have missed it so much!

Thank you!!! :hook

Ouch! I'm so glad your finger is getting closer to healed! Gosh.. it will be nice to have a crochet hook and yarn again in your hands.. .huh?!

#20 This is a wine bottle cover that my sister asked me to make for a wedding gift. Sorry, I don't have any wine bottles for display because I don't drink alcohol. I guess I should pick up some sparkling grape juice.

post-6187-135897514051_thumb.jpg

#20 This is a wine bottle cover that my sister asked me to make for a wedding gift. Sorry, I don't have any wine bottles for display because I don't drink alcohol. I guess I should pick up some sparkling grape juice.

That's so cute! Where'd you get the pattern?

Lindsay~ your blankets are lovely.

I'm still working on a baby blanket that I just can't seem to get into. Hopefully I can finish in the next couple days.

Thanks for the comment!:) Isn't it awful when you start a project you can't get motivated to work on?!:crocheting:blush:lol

#13 Dishcloth in Easter colors

[ATTACH]17982[/ATTACH]

#14 V's & Shells Scarf

[ATTACH]17983[/ATTACH]

Lovely work. Your Eater Egg dishcloth is great and what a pretty stitch for the scarf!:D

I am glad you are on the mend! You must be missing your crochet by now!:hook

:clap What a lovely finish! Your dress is beautiful as is your little girl. :manyheartAs you have twin girls are you going to be making another dress?:hook

Archived