Read Post #613 (52 Projects in 52 Weeks!)

tahlara

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just finished my niece's babyghan!! I'm so excited to have finished it well before she arrives (she's due in March :lol )

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz13/oh-lmm/DSCN0026.jpg

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz13/oh-lmm/DSCN0025.jpg

Oh wow............. that came out so pretty!!!!

^5 on such a good job!!!

:heart

:mug

Ohh, so beautiful and colorful quilt!

Today, I am going to work on the thumb gusset on one wrister. Then it's off to weaving ends on a surprise gift and both wristers! :manyheart

I hope to get those two projects done by Sunday. On that note, I want to let you all know I will be out for the weekend.

See you on Monday! Keep up with the good job! :yes

Lisa~ great babyghan! Love the colors!

Sherri~ is quilting your passion? You do such a nice job. I have always wanted to make a quilt, but I really don't do well with sewing. Maybe I will do a crocheted one.:think We'll see.

Thanks for the compliments on the drumstick case. My son has been bugging me to make him one so how could I resist. Now he wants a case for the drum pad too. I added it to my to do list.

Ohh, so beautiful and colorful quilt!

Today, I am going to work on the thumb gusset on one wrister. Then it's off to weaving ends on a surprise gift and both wristers! :manyheart

I hope to get those two projects done by Sunday. On that note, I want to let you all know I will be out for the weekend.

See you on Monday! Keep up with the good job! :yes

Thanks, Diane. :)

Lisa~ great babyghan! Love the colors!

Sherri~ is quilting your passion? You do such a nice job. I have always wanted to make a quilt, but I really don't do well with sewing. Maybe I will do a crocheted one.:think We'll see.

Thanks for the compliments on the drumstick case. My son has been bugging me to make him one so how could I resist. Now he wants a case for the drum pad too. I added it to my to do list.

Thanks, It's one of them. I actually pieced the quilts last year and I've been learning how to machine quilt. After the next one is finished, hopefully later tonight, I will be getting back to working on a thread doily.

I have another quilt finish. My Grandgirl is here so I've been working on this one and another (only the binding is left to do) from the same fabric line so save on shipping. Details are on my blog.

That's absolutely beautiful! Love the colors! That quilt will be cherished for years to come.

I have another quilt finish. My Grandgirl is here so I've been working on this one and another (only the binding is left to do) from the same fabric line so save on shipping. Details are on my blog.

That is absolutely outstanding!

It's beautiful! You did an awesome job!

Love it!!!

I just finished my niece's babyghan!! I'm so excited to have finished it well before she arrives (she's due in March :lol )

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz13/oh-lmm/DSCN0026.jpg

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz13/oh-lmm/DSCN0025.jpg

I love those colors, what yarn is that.

wip:

teddy bear

dish towel...

so I've got 12/52 completed with two more working.

I finished the teddy bear and the dish towel as well as a loofah toy for the dog so that makes 15/52.

wip:

'nother dish towel

'nother teddy (my DS ordered one for his cousin...lol!)

I'm so jazzed because I have job interview set for Monday and found a great day care! ***Fingers Crossed!***

I'm gonna figure out how to post pictures one of these nights... I drool all over your projects and want to share!

Lisa & Sherri: :cheer Very nice!

I just finished another little project so I am 3/52. It's a little thread credit card holder. About half way done with #4 a cell holder. I am amazed at the crocheters that can do large projects so quickly. :c9

OH, I made a button in case anyone wants to put it on their blog. I haven't updated mine in about a year! I don't keep up with it much but I should get better at updating it.

Here is the button-I apologize if someone has already made one & I missed it. I'll make another one for the 26 in 52 weeks if anyone wants one.

post-764-135897498628_thumb.gif

Everyone's stuff is just beautiful. I have been lurking in here just trying to get things done. I finished a ducky for my MIL but forgot to get a picture of it :eek I finished my dads knitted NY Giants hat but don't yet have a picture of that either. Finished weaving in ends on 2 charity projects for badrhinogillet's charity (the pink knitted blanket and the little knitted hat and socks set). I also finished crocheting the Watermelon RR for the same charity, just have to weave in ends. Right now I am working on a bunny to go with the RR just have to knit 5 more inches then sew and stuff but when that is done I will post up.

Quick question do I count the two things I finished weaving ends in on as part of the 52 in 52 or no? Anyways here are the pictures

post-7898-135897498655_thumb.jpg

post-7898-135897498659_thumb.jpg

post-7898-135897498662_thumb.jpg

Never thought of doing dish cloths. do they take special yarn?

Cotton...either Peaches and Cream brand, Lion Brand - others. It's a 4 ply, same as WW.

Everyone's stuff is just beautiful. I have been lurking in here just trying to get things done. I finished a ducky for my MIL but forgot to get a picture of it :eek I finished my dads knitted NY Giants hat but don't yet have a picture of that either. Finished weaving in ends on 2 charity projects for badrhinogillet's charity (the pink knitted blanket and the little knitted hat and socks set). I also finished crocheting the Watermelon RR for the same charity, just have to weave in ends. Right now I am working on a bunny to go with the RR just have to knit 5 more inches then sew and stuff but when that is done I will post up.

Quick question do I count the two things I finished weaving ends in on as part of the 52 in 52 or no? Anyways here are the pictures

Nice projects, Jenni. :clap

:snow Good morning all............

how is everyone doing on their goals of projects done?

I have 3 done of the 52 I have commit to.

just about done with another afghan that will add to this ..but I need to work on a swap item today.

Well... I'm off for a refill on my :mug

you all have a GREAT day!

Archived