Read Post #613 (52 Projects in 52 Weeks!)

tahlara

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just typed this and it disappeared:( Here I go again

I got to test out a super cute martian and saucer for a friend, so theres another one to add to my FO. And I made another neckwarmer. My brothers gf came over the other week with a store bought knitted cowl!!!:eek I don't knit, but crochet ones are equally beautiful!:D So I told her to stop buying handmade stuff cuz I swear I can do it! Just ask me first. So I'm making her these so she can she the different options if she likes them. I still have to add some buttons though. I love the skinny scarf, only cuz its with really pretty yarn that changes throughout.

And I also have to say taht I really like your lapghan Vonnie:cheer

post-18083-135897495568_thumb.jpg

post-18083-135897495572_thumb.jpg

post-18083-135897495577_thumb.jpg

post-18083-135897495581_thumb.jpg

Way to go Melanie..I really like the 1st one...

I made Tracy a sweater today..Took my yarn with me and after I helped hubby for a reasonable amount of time, I went to the truck and started to crochet...lol

mom3059-1.jpg

mom3058.jpg She seems to like it ok..lol...Now I want to make her a lil ball to play with..Tracy is one of the 19 puppies we had..They all went to good homes,and Tracy looks like her mama Lacey..ONLY reason why we're keeping her..lol...The lil girl is my 3 year old..Debbie

Morning Ladies! I have to say that everything looks amazing!

Vonnie I love the afghan! :manyheart

Melanie I love everything! Doesn't it drive you a little nuts when people go out and buy handmade stuff with out even asking you if you can make it? :lol I used to be the same way cause I kinda forgot my grandma knitted and crocheted but now I can do it all! Anyways I love the cowls and I am sure she will love them too.

Tracy's sweater is beautiful! I wish fiance would let me make a sweater for my puppy (who by the way is not so little a 70 lbs) but he keeps saying no. Anyways great job!

Ok as for me NOTHING yet... I just can't concentrate long enough to knit 80 rows of nothing but black :lol The worst part is I promised it this past weekend to my dad, and I would have had it done if it wasn't for the fact that I am a perfectionist.

I should have it done this week though and then I plan on starting on a stuffed toy or two and I have also been told by fiancee that I need to make his brother a cowboys winter hat... for the man who wears shorts and one longsleeve shirt in -4F weather :eek Don't know why he would want a winter hat.

Ok off to search around the ville a bit more till I wake up and then gotta start :crocheting

I just typed this and it disappeared:( Here I go again

I got to test out a super cute martian and saucer for a friend, so theres another one to add to my FO. And I made another neckwarmer. My brothers gf came over the other week with a store bought knitted cowl!!!:eek I don't knit, but crochet ones are equally beautiful!:D So I told her to stop buying handmade stuff cuz I swear I can do it! Just ask me first. So I'm making her these so she can she the different options if she likes them. I still have to add some buttons though. I love the skinny scarf, only cuz its with really pretty yarn that changes throughout.

And I also have to say taht I really like your lapghan Vonnie:cheer

Very nice. I love the alien and spaceship. Too cute!

Vonnie~ that lapghan is awesome! I love the colors!

Melanie~ you do great work! I'm loving the alien and spaceship.

CrochetinMama~ Tracy's sweater is too cute! I love her name. Mine is with an ey at the end.:D

jessicagil~ the gloves are so pretty. I love the fur at the cuff.

I have two projects finished!! :D

The stuffed Teapot - (I finally bought the rest of the stuffing for it)

and

The two mini Ami turtles :)

I will get pictures of them tomorrow since it is to dark now, I hope that it is sunny out again tomorrow, it was so nice to have sunshine today :)

I have two projects finished!! :D

The stuffed Teapot - (I finally bought the rest of the stuffing for it)

and

The two mini Ami turtles :)

I will get pictures of them tomorrow since it is to dark now, I hope that it is sunny out again tomorrow, it was so nice to have sunshine today :)

Can't wait to see your pics!

Wooo! It's fabulous to see more completed projects.

Sad news: I had to frog a whole warm wrister as I messed up big time on the ribbing. I am okay with it because it is a small project. I will redo it next week. I was almost done with it when I notice the huge eyesore mistake.

I don't know if I mention it yet but the sensation blanket is pretty done last night. :) I have to measure it and see if it need more rows. I will work on it next month, no pressure.

There will not be any FOs in near future for me but I am doing good progress with several projects. :yes

Sad news: I had to frog a whole warm wrister as I messed up big time on the ribbing. I am okay with it because it is a small project. I will redo it next week. I was almost done with it when I notice the huge eyesore mistake.

Sorry to hear about the frogging.

I made 4 charm necklaces this evening. I have the charms and other essentials to do plenty more. This weekend might be dedicated to my necklaces and beaded/charm bookmarks.

post-23834-135897495723_thumb.jpg

My project for this week is to strip the wallpaper from my bathroom. At least the one I need to finish;):lol

I am 1/2 way there, with 2 days to go.... time for a :crocheting break, methinks!:devil ...maybe i can finish a :crocheting project, too?:scrachin we shall see:yes

:cheer:yay WTG everyone!!! Thanks for sharing the pics of your projects. I just love seeing everyone's gorgeous projects. I finally finished my first project last night while watching American Idol.

This is a half RR rug made with Aunt Lydia's rug yarn that I found at our local Salvation Army Thrift store. The rug is about 3 ft wide and about 19-20 inches tall. I don't have anything specific in mind to do with the rug, as I don't have these colors in any room in the house :lol but I was dying to try the pattern and I am trying to use up a lot of this yarn that I bought the last few months at the local thrift stores.

post-18481-135897495873_thumb.jpg

:cheer:yay WTG everyone!!! Thanks for sharing the pics of your projects. I just love seeing everyone's gorgeous projects. I finally finished my first project last night while watching American Idol.

This is a half RR rug made with Aunt Lydia's rug yarn that I found at our local Salvation Army Thrift store. The rug is about 3 ft wide and about 19-20 inches tall. I don't have anything specific in mind to do with the rug, as I don't have these colors in any room in the house :lol but I was dying to try the pattern and I am trying to use up a lot of this yarn that I bought the last few months at the local thrift stores.

That is a unique rug. Nicely done!

Archived