Read Post #613 (52 Projects in 52 Weeks!)

tahlara

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I crocheted 12 mice for cat toys yesterday. :hook I'm going to dig through my material today to see what I have to try and make some pet blankets.

Well you're blowing right through! Are you going to up your goal?

:cheer Nice crafting this week guys! FO a pair of fingerless gloves to match my red striped hat. Working on the scarf to finish the set. It's soooo hard to stay focused on it. I'm sick of the same project and same yarn. I keep wanting to quit saying "oh it'll just be a neck warmer" lol. But must use up the rest of this yarn to get it outta the stash. I'll tell you though, these 2 skeins of yarn won't go without a fight.

TY for the nice comments on the rug.

:yayVery cute bear Tralee.

:cheer:yay WTG Barklikeaduck on the 12 mice!!!!!

Can't wait to see the bag Muise. WTG :cheer:clap:yay

:lol I know how you feel Simply. I am trying to work through a bunch of scrap :yarn and it just seems to be multiplying like :rabbits but I am determined to make it through it all. :yay:clap WTG on finishing the fingerless gloves. You can do it, you will make it through those 2 skeins of yarn. :cheer:cheerI know you can, I know you can :cheer:cheer.

I also have tons and tons of scraps myself. It's easy for me to work about 6 inches on the scarf, then move onto something for a bit. I can go back to the scarf, forth and back with other projects. It help me with moving forward with the detested yarn/projects. It 's easy to have two FOs in the end. :D

Last night, I attended a local SnB meeting for first time. I had a blast and all that. Ladies are so nice and friendly to me. They really like the bright turquiose yarn for the wrist warmers. :yes I did some rows on 2nd warmer. I am back on track. :D

I frogged the cowl. The yarn is not right for the cowl. I will figure something out for Caron Simply Soft Paints in pastels. I have two skeins of them, any ideas?

I also start up two LTK squares this weekend. I hope to get three FOs next week. :xfin

I also troll Ravelry for more crochet patterns. I add more small projects on my queue. I can't wait to make them as I don't have enough projects to reach my goal. :devil

Your quilt is brautiful! That is one craft taht I really would love to do. I buy mags for quilting and everything, but I just can't do it. Awesome work Sherri!

I got 2 little things made up today. They weren't on my to do list, but as I was browsing through Ravelry, my boys saw a pattern for Bobombs (from Mario) and they just had to have them! Now I made 2 of them and they have a long list of things to go with them!!:lol I'll take pics tomorrow when they're at school and I can get them out of their hands.:D

Hi, I'm Lindsay and I would like to join in too please! I am across the pond in the UK but I love to see all the neat ideas of what to make with crochet that you get here on Crochetville and sometimes I forget to stop by. So this challenge will make me come by each week to say hello and admire all the finished projects made by everyone in the 52 in 52 challenge.

I aim to finish my 52 items in 11 months (from today to December 15th 2010!) My score is 0 so I better get busy. I make mostly blankets but am trying other items as my skills improve. I love the ideas for bookmarks, chap stick holders and cat toys I never would have thought of those and the finished pictures are all lovely. The rug is gorgeous as is the little teddy!

I love the boys on the quilt. So cute!

Way to go, Mandi!

I am doing okay with my projects. Progress is still progress ? ;)

Tomorrow, I have a lot of free time where I can work on my LTK square and the wrister. The amazing thing is I am not bored with the wrister. I might try to make another pair in Caron Simply Soft Paints (Yarn frogged from the cowl). :yes

I had a non yarn finish today. Here's the photo. Details are on my blog (see signature).

:yayI love your quilt, it is sooooooooo pretty!!!! WTG :cheer

Your quilt is brautiful! That is one craft taht I really would love to do. I buy mags for quilting and everything, but I just can't do it. Awesome work Sherri!

I got 2 little things made up today. They weren't on my to do list, but as I was browsing through Ravelry, my boys saw a pattern for Bobombs (from Mario) and they just had to have them! Now I made 2 of them and they have a long list of things to go with them!!:lol I'll take pics tomorrow when they're at school and I can get them out of their hands.:D

:clapHow neat. I can't wait to see the pics of them. WTG :cheer

I would like to join in...sorry I'm a little late...

I'll set my goal for one project a week...so 52 in 52...from last week I did a bath puff and some chapstick holders...they are really small and quick projects...

Bath Puff

1st Chaptstick holder

2nd Chapstick holder

Welcome Niki. You're not late because your year can start whenever. I love the chapstick holders. You have inspired me to put that on WIM list :P. I bet they work up really quickly but that is something that I really could use. Thanks!!!! WTG :yay and nice job.

Hi, I'm Lindsay and I would like to join in too please! I am across the pond in the UK but I love to see all the neat ideas of what to make with crochet that you get here on Crochetville and sometimes I forget to stop by. So this challenge will make me come by each week to say hello and admire all the finished projects made by everyone in the 52 in 52 challenge.

I aim to finish my 52 items in 11 months (from today to December 15th 2010!) My score is 0 so I better get busy. I make mostly blankets but am trying other items as my skills improve. I love the ideas for bookmarks, chap stick holders and cat toys I never would have thought of those and the finished pictures are all lovely. The rug is gorgeous as is the little teddy!

Welcome. TY, now I just need to figure out what to do with my rug :lol. Can't wait to see what projects you get inspired to make. Have fun :crocheting.

I finished a blanket today! My first finish for the year!!!

:yay:clap WTG Mandii!!!!

Well first I miss counted, so I did 2 more projects than I needed to yesterday. I have 54 projects done as of last night. :cheer:cheer:cheer

The past 2 days I made 15 mice, 3 hedgehogs, 2 octopi, 1 bug, and 7 caterpiller's. Guess I need to raise my goal, lol.

Pattern found for mice is here as a couple people asked which one I used. (I don't make the tail separate, I just use the same color so I don't need to sew it on)

Here's a picture of the 27 mice I've done this week.

post-9624-135897496538_thumb.jpg

Well first I miss counted, so I did 2 more projects than I needed to yesterday. I have 54 projects done as of last night. :cheer:cheer:cheer

The past 2 days I made 15 mice, 3 hedgehogs, 2 octopi, 1 bug, and 7 caterpiller's. Guess I need to raise my goal, lol.

Pattern found for mice is here as a couple people asked which one I used. (I don't make the tail separate, I just use the same color so I don't need to sew it on)

Wow that is a lot of vermin there!

Sherri~ your quilt is awesome! I really wish I could sew better.

I did finish my second project yesterday. I had to sew a patch on my son's karate uniform. It doesn't look too bad either. Only a few little blood spots, but I shouted them out.:D

This CAL sounds great for getting FO's done! I don't have a lot of posting time but I'll try & post every couple of weeks on my progress. I think I can catch up since I have a couple of small things nearly done.

I loved looking at your projects so far. That ripple ghan is beautiful Vonnie!

My January projects are:

1. hat

2. washcloth & a potholder

3. thread cc wallet

4. a baby blanket for my gf's 1st grandchild (if I don't get this one done I can substitute another small project & save this for the first week of Feb).

I'm going to add this to my sig. I will try for 52 in 52.

Very cute. Wow, 54 projects.

I have made progress this morning. I was up at 4 am because I went to bed so early. I finished up 8 charm necklaces, 3 bookmarks and a few sets of stitch markers. With the 4 necklaces, 3 preemie ghans and 5 hats I guess that brings me up to 27. I will probably be raising my goal as well.

Wow! Maybe you should try for 5200? :clap

Archived