Read Post #613 (52 Projects in 52 Weeks!)

tahlara

Ok I called myself adding a pic of my FO's for this week, but I can't figure out how to make it show in the post. :lol I finished the pink & green scarf Sun morning. Then cast on the black & grey hat right afterwards. Finished it off Wed evening and started on the red one. Finished the red & grey Sat afternoon.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30790074@N02/4262746036/

Your hats and scarf are super! You're well on your way to meeting your goal.:cheer

I have a few things on my hook now. I'm trying to finish my tiny teddy bear first. Then, we'll see which UFO is the lucky pick.:lol I probably have more than I need to finish for the year, but I'm sure I will still start others.:hook

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Diane. I am going to repeat my goal from last year to finish up all my ufo's. I didn't make it, but I knocked out a lot of them. I still have 38 taking up space in my house. They are not all crochet or knitting. A big portion of them are quilting and cross-stitch projects. I am a serial starter in all craft mediums. :)

Currently, I am working on:

1. pineapple doily-crochet

2. Rebecca doll-knitting

3. Follow the Leader-quilting

4. LTK-knitting

The doily is my daily focus piece and I am rotating through the others. I may continue to add different ufo's into the mix to keep from getting bored.

Ok I'm in. Im going to try the 52 in 52 also most of them are going to have to be done before July as that is when the baby is due but I have tons of time until then. And more than half of them are going to badrhinogillett for her charity.

Right now I have to finish a NY Giants Hat for my dad that just got frogged back to like the 10th row cause it wasnt turning out the way I wanted it to. And I have to finish the two preemie blankies I have started. I also have to make a duck for my future MIL (its a joke between her me and her best friend) and I will probably make a second one to donate for the older kids (also badrhinogillett's charity).

I'll see what I can do as well...

A Yosemite Sam graphghan for hubby,a jason aldean graphghan for daughter,a old english graphghan for nephew,a pink ribbon graphghan,a spirit doll for daughter,a sweater for each dog (3),snowflakes-lots,wrist warmers,hats and scarves for daughters,and slippers and socks for everyone..That's just crocheting..Not to meantion my plastic canvas projects I want to do for all the holidays..I'm working on a teddybear magnet wth a heart, and a basket of hearts,and there's a candy dsh that's just begging to be made...This will be good...Debbie

:think OK I am in!!!!!! I would like to see if I can make 52 things this year. I am doing a lot of charity projects this year and have a bunch of UFO's laying around. So maybe this will keep me motivated :lol. Thanks for hosting!!!!!!!

:hiMary and Leanne!!!!!!

Hello! It's great to see some old faces here. :)

Things was hectic last several weeks so I took a break from Crochetville until things settle down. Now I have a lot of spare time where I can work on my projects.

5252 - I love your scarf and hats! It's fate that bring you to this cal. Just saying... ;)

Will it be bad if I counted a FO that I started on 12/27/09 and finished on 1/2/10 ? It was my mom's birthday gift, a pair of pedicure socks.

I realized I need to start a new project soon. I don't have a portable project for work. :devil (Re-edited: I decide to use the LTK squares as a portable project instead.)

Will it be bad if I counted a FO that I started on 12/27/09 and finished on 1/2/10 ? It was my mom's birthday gift, a pair of pedicure socks.

I would count it. You finished it in 2010

I'm in!

Between the 12 Afghans I have to make, the slippers, scarf and hat I want to make, a dog sweater for the little dog, snowflakes and ornaments for niece I can easily pull 52 for the year :yes

Hi Michelle

Vonnie, that lapghan is gorgeous! What pattern did you use??

Alright, I have a list of just over 30 projects that I need to get finished by the end of March :faint fortunatly most of them are small projects, but still :faint after that I can work on some bigger projects, but I think that I might actually meet my goal this year :lol

Vonnie, that lapghan is gorgeous! What pattern did you use??

Alright, I have a list of just over 30 projects that I need to get finished by the end of March :faint fortunatly most of them are small projects, but still :faint after that I can work on some bigger projects, but I think that I might actually meet my goal this year :lol

It is just a standard ripple, I changed colors every row, gives it that one color on one side and one color on the other...I love that look:crocheting Thanks for the compli:hugment

It is just a standard ripple, I changed colors every row, gives it that one color on one side and one color on the other...I love that look:crocheting Thanks for the compli:hugment

I also love the look. I will have to try that. What do you do with all the ends?!?

Nice lapghan, Vonnie!

Shame on me, I started another project - a cowl with caron simply paints in pastels. :blush It was going to be one of my portable projects.

Off to work on 2nd wristwarmer, about 1/3 done. I also am going to work on an UFO - a crocheted blanket made with Joanne's sensation boucle, my own design.

Side note: Ok, good to know it's okay to add the pedicure socks to the FOs list. :)

Side note 1: I am so excited to see so many people in this CAL. I am sure many of us can accomplish our goals this year! :yay

Archived