Read Post #613 (52 Projects in 52 Weeks!)

tahlara

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great projects everyone!

My project for this week was to strip my bathroom wallpaper, which i did... I know, boring, right? No, not really, cause now I get to make it pretty and new with some fresh paint to be finished before the end of January.

My goal for next week is to do at least 10 rounds on my Lace&Bobble ghan, finish a dishtowel, make 2 dishcloths, and get the panels made for another flannelghan to be finished for next week's item!

... wish me luck!

Hi! I'm new and joining your 52 in 52. I've completed:

two hyperbolic balls for babies in the family (2 completed)

3 chapstick holders (5 completed)

3 dish clothes (8 completed)

3 small santas (11 completed)

1 hair scrunchie (12 completed)

wip:

teddy bear

dish towel...

so I've got 12/52 completed with two more working.

I'm impressed with you ladies and your afghans. I guess if I didn't work and didn't have a two year old I'd get more accomplished... :) I just go for small stuff so that I can squeeze it in before bed. I love all the easy to do small stuff that I find on here. With good instructions.

WTG Vonnie. You must keep your hook flying. Can you share what yarn and pattern you used. I love the pinkish purple color.

It was some old stash I had, called dazzleair...... the pattern is just a shell pattern. I love to do the shell... Thanks for the compliment:c9

Thanks again, Ladies. Sewing is like anything else, it takes practice and hoping that no one looks too closely at the flaws. ;)

Sherri, I was looking on your blog & that bee flower bookmark is so cute! Is that your own design?

:hi.......... how is everyone this evening?

Would it be okay if I joined in this late in the game?

I have a couple projects I have completed this month already... can I count them... or do I need to start fresh?

I would like to commit to 52 projects. This will be a great CAL to combine with a couple others I'm in to get things done this year and not be going crazy at the end of the year for Christmas. :whew

:heart

:mug

Jessica - congrats on finishing the rippleghan!

:welcome de-tamsta! Do you work full time? ...I mean besides the full time job of mommy-ing a 2 year old!:devil

Yes, but right now I am job hunting - laid off twice last year... I'll tell you, looking for a job is worse than working. I wish I could figure out how to not work full time though. I love being at home with my little guy!

:hi.......... how is everyone this evening?

Would it be okay if I joined in this late in the game?

I have a couple projects I have completed this month already... can I count them... or do I need to start fresh?

I would like to commit to 52 projects. This will be a great CAL to combine with a couple others I'm in to get things done this year and not be going crazy at the end of the year for Christmas. :whew

:heart

:mug

:rofl Tammy like that will happen!

Yes, but right now I am job hunting - laid off twice last year... I'll tell you, looking for a job is worse than working. I wish I could figure out how to not work full time though. I love being at home with my little guy!

you are right, there! It is way more stressful, for sure. I am looking, too, but for a few hours a week. I have 4 kids: 13, 11, 10 & 8. i have been blessed to have been able to be home for the last 8 years though!

well, I will send a prayer your way that you find a good job without much more stress:)... meanwhile, enjoy your little man!

Archived