Christmas 2010 - 12 months of Crochet Christmas Caroling

Colleenka

Mornin’ all………..

How’s everyone? I’m still fighting this headache… but oh well……… so is life!

I didn’t get to work on my Flannel’ghan as much as I wanted yesterday! I was busy doing laundry and cleaning up my house after my daughter and her family was here. She has two little ones………. Need I say more? LOL I love my grandbabies… but WOW.. they can kill a house in just a matter of minutes!

How’s everyone projects coming along?

:heart

:mug

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you!!!

Oh........that would be neat!

Now Now....... no sad face... you're doing fine!

I just have a quick need to have mine done since its a Valentine gift for hubby! :hook

I guess that's true, but I really wanted to get it done before the crochet games started so I could count it as done in Feb for this CAL. No worries though...it's not like it's a job and I'll get in trouble. :lol

Just stopping in to say hello, things have been busy and I haven't had a chance to work on any Christmas projects for February yet.

Hi :hi

I'm in the same boat, cshort. I've been busy and seem to be putting crochet on the backburner lately. Luckily February has just begun. Hopefully we can both carve out some time, hum some Rudolph, and enjoy some :crocheting.

By the way everyone, 323 sleeps till Christmas! :yay:rofl

Oh no! 323 sleeps doesn't sound like long, does it?!? :laughroll

Mornin’ all………..

How’s everyone? I’m still fighting this headache… but oh well……… so is life!

I didn’t get to work on my Flannel’ghan as much as I wanted yesterday! I was busy doing laundry and cleaning up my house after my daughter and her family was here. She has two little ones………. Need I say more? LOL I love my grandbabies… but WOW.. they can kill a house in just a matter of minutes!

How’s everyone projects coming along?

Geesh...I sure wish the headache would go away. I know you do too! I got my new Denise Interchangeable Crochet hooks in the mail yesterday. So, I haven't gotten much done other than playing. :devil

Almost finished the never ending square afghan- hopefully this weekend! I've been working crazy long hours- tomorrow is day 12 (of 12 in a row). But I'm off this weekend:clap:clap so hoping to get some :crocheting in !

Tam - I hope your headache is gone. Hopefully you got the house cleaned up after those grandbabies blew through :lol I am so excited to see your flannelghan. Is it a surprise for your DH or has he seen it?

Nicole - Have fun with your new hooks! How is your flannelghan coming along?

I have been wanting to make a flannelghan for months now, but I just can't buy that quantity of yarn until I use up some of my stash and I don't have that much yarn in any one colour. Someday!

Joanne - WTG on that 'ghan! You have achieved A LOT while working A TON! You are amazing!

I am in a total crochet funk :( Whenever I'm out of work (which I currently am by choice, doing the stay-at-home-mom thing since December), I seem to lose my crochet mojo :shrug Good thing I've chosen a small project for February. :yes I will get it done. I will get it done.

Good morning all……..

Nicole: Oh.. how I wish this headache would dull down!

New hooks huh? Do you like them… what did you make in you play time?

Colleen: I just cant shake this darn headache! L

I did find my house again though… LOL

You should come join the fun over at the Lumberjack Flannel’ghan thread. Maybe that would help your crochet funk. J

Update on hubby’s Valentine Flannel’ghan.

I have 4 out of 5 strips done! Now I have them 2 blocks shorter than the pattern calls for right now.. because I wanted to see size. If its not big enough … I’ll simply add the 2 blocks to the strips!

This is the last pic I took of it.

post-18634-13589750199_thumb.jpg

Tam,

I'm loving the flannelghan. If I didn't have so many wips.... I guess it can be a wim, right?

I hope your headache goes away, and takes mine with it. :hug Feel better soon. I'm glad you found your house. I hear a rumor that I have one here somewhere...

I'm not getting anything done on my reindeer, but the monster tote is almost high enough now, so I'm hoping to finish it in a week.

Tam - Your flannelghan looks beautiful! I love those colours together. I would love to join the fun at the Flannelghan CAL. I've been watching it come together and it looks like fun. If I find the money for the yarn maybe I will. I hope your headache feels better soon.

Beth - Good luck on your monster tote. You'll have to share pics with us. :yes

I have company coming tomorrow night and we are out most of the day tomorrow at a lunch that I need to make a salad for, so I'm going to be busy. I hope everyone's weekend starts out well!

I finished the never ending square afghan for DD- not sure how it fits in with the song Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, but I guess it will fit in with Drummer Boy- I have a gift for her and it came from my hook!

Tam- lovin your flannelghan!:hook

post-27163-135897502386_thumb.jpg

I finished the never ending square afghan for DD- not sure how it fits in with the song Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, but I guess it will fit in with Drummer Boy- I have a gift for her and it came from my hook!

Tam- lovin your flannelghan!:hook

I like your creative thinking and the afghan is beautiful, your daughter is sure to love this gift from your hook.

Joanne - Love the afghan. DD will love it. But - you finished a never ending square...:lol I know you didn't mean it that way but thanks - I needed a chuckle.

Tam- Your flannelghan is coming along nicely! I just finished my first. It was my dad's Christmas gift, and he loves it.

Joanne- I love your never-ending square!! What beautiful colors! DD is one lucky girl!

Joanne & Tam I just love your afghans!!! :manyheart i havent started a Feb project yet :eek---- I have to finish my Jan project!! Have to finish the sweet pea blankie for my nieces before month end when i go see them:clap:clap:clap

I finished my February project during the snow yesterday. Now my snowman has a friend!

Michelle - He is so cute! I love the vest and scarf :D They make a very nice pair and look just perfect in the snow. Thanks so much for sharing!

Heart shaped potholders and red dishcloths are on the way !! woo hooo:woo:woo

Oh, sounds nice! Can't wait to see them!

Evening all……….

Wow… have I been busy!

Thanks for the compliments everyone!! I really do appreciate them!

Joanne: That afghan is awesome!!!! Love the colors!

Michelle: That reindeer is absolutely adorable!!! You did a GREAT job!

I’m sorry I have so scarce lately… I just cant shake this headache! L

Well….off to work on some projects during the Superbowl… you all have a great night… catch up later!

Archived