Christmas 2010 - 12 months of Crochet Christmas Caroling

Colleenka

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found the time to work on my Christmas Caroling CAL projects!!! I work (Usually) the first 2 weeks of every month. The studio was closed the first week of this month because we got snow, so I'm working this week. Yesterday, I got quite a bit accomplished on my project! If I get some time tonight to work on it at work, I may actually get it done!!!

I just wanted to share that I'm trying to teach DD to crochet. She keeps asking, so I might as well try. She's working on the chain right now. It's going alright. She'll get it someday :wink Now she wants to make a Barbie dress. :lol I told her to just practice the chain.

I just wanted to share that I'm trying to teach DD to crochet. She keeps asking, so I might as well try. She's working on the chain right now. It's going alright. She'll get it someday :wink Now she wants to make a Barbie dress. :lol I told her to just practice the chain.

Too cute! That is great that she wants to learn! :clap

Shellb37- love the reindeer---and the snowman looks mighty happy to have a friend!!!

I'm working on another gift right now- my step-grandaughter has a birthday so I'm making a blanket out of pink and purple- her fav colors- not sure it fits in with this CAL, but hey, it's a gift- (Drummer Boy:devil)

Shellb37- Love your reindeer! They look like they really hit it off. BFFs!

Colleen- That's great that DD wants to learn crochet. My DD says she wants to, but really just wants to get tangled in the yarn. I think she's part cat!

I'm still working on the tic-tac-toe game for DD. It's getting there. I better hurry though. I'm running out of time since this is her Valentine's present.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!!

Rudolph the red nose Reindeer … had a very shinny nose……… lalalalalaaa

I am getting so close to done with my latest Christmas Carol project!

I picked a red and while Flannel’ghan to be my project as a Valentine gift for hubby…. and I’m almost done………… just the border………. :yay:whew

post-18634-135897503735_thumb.jpg

Have a great day all…….

:heart

:mug

I picked a red and while Flannel’ghan to be my project as a Valentine gift for hubby…. and I’m almost done………… just the border………. :yay:whew

[ATTACH]16354[/ATTACH]

Have a great day all…….

Looking good! I can't wait to see the border. I haven't worked on mine anymore. :blush

Tam. That turned out beautifully!

I actually finished the ginormous tote. Here's a quick pic with my german shepherd/beagle mix in the background. Now to work on my reindeer!!!

I love that tote! Good work!!

Have a great day all…….

That came out sooo pretty!! I love the colors!

Tam. That turned out beautifully!

I actually finished the ginormous tote. Here's a quick pic with my german shepherd/beagle mix in the background. Now to work on my reindeer!!!

The tote and the baby in the background aare lovely! LOL

Looking good! I can't wait to see the border. I haven't worked on mine anymore. :blush

I love that tote! Good work!!

I decided to start my Christmas shopping hat for February's song...because I'll "have no gift to give" if I don't go shopping for them! :lol

Tam - Your flannelghan is beautiful! I can't wait to see it with the border. Your DH is one lucky valentine!

Beth - Your tote turned out so nicely. I bet your DS will enjoy it. Good luck with your reindeer.

Braxxi - :rofl Gotta love creativity! You'll have to tell us all about your shopping trip!

I have been playing with crochet more than crocheting and haven't yet started my February project. But, I'm having fun and crocheting again so that is good. It has been a very busy month for us and I've got another busy week next week! Have a great crochet day!

Thank you everyone so much for your sweet compliments and sincere encouragement to get it done!

I DID IT!!! I made my hubby a Valentine Flannel'ghan

And........ completed a project for this months CAL. :whew

I'm actually pretty proud of myself!

post-18634-135897504267_thumb.jpg

All of the other Reindeer...... lalalalalalaalaaaa

Thank you everyone so much for your sweet compliments and sincere encouragement to get it done!

I DID IT!!! I made my hubby a Valentine Flannel'ghan

And........ completed a project for this months CAL. :whew

I'm actually pretty proud of myself!

[ATTACH]16435[/ATTACH]

All of the other Reindeer...... lalalalalalaalaaaa

Very nice work.

Sigh. The reindeer's eyes aren't quite right, even after I moved one twice, neither is the nose. I hate hand sewing. I think I'll call it "Whimsical" and enjoy it as is.

I think its absolutely adorable... eyes and all!!! Its perfect!!!

Sigh. The reindeer's eyes aren't quite right, even after I moved one twice, neither is the nose. I hate hand sewing. I think I'll call it "Whimsical" and enjoy it as is.

Beth- I think your Reindeer tote is just perfect as is!! He has character!!! Enjoy him as is!!!:manyheart

Archived