Christmas 2010 - 12 months of Crochet Christmas Caroling

Colleenka

Just checking in. I haven't worked on anythingg for Christmas since New Year's day!

I did make a prayer shawl for a friend in need of one.

One of these days I will get back to the Mukluk Slippers. Really I will!!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just checking in. I haven't worked on anythingg for Christmas since New Year's day!

I did make a prayer shawl for a friend in need of one.

One of these days I will get back to the Mukluk Slippers. Really I will!!!!

:hi ratdog - So glad you checked in. We'll be here when you get back to those slippers.

I finished the snowflake afghan for Jan. I will post a pic as soon as I can.

:hyper I can't wait to see it!

I have found a reindeer pattern that will go well with the snowman I made in January. This will be my February project.

Michelle B

http://www.crochetmagazine.com/newsletters.php?mode=article&article_id=517

Oh, that will be cute and will make a nice pair with your snowman!

Hi ladies! Just checking in. Tomorrow is February 1st. I have ideas for both of the songs. Just need to find some time to work on them. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

miss scarlet! I can't wait to see the snowflake afghan. I'm sure it is beautiful!

michelle~ hmmmmmmm, now you have me wanting to make that one too.:think

ratdog~hope all is well with you. I know how hard it is to go back to a project once you set it aside. I have 2 overflowing bins full of WIPs just screaming to me, but they aren't louder than all the new patterns waiting on the other side of the room.:eek

my Feb projects:

first, 8,red,red nose

i did think of trying to put antlers on, but i fail miserably at freehand embroidery-

second: drummer boy

i usually try to make generic colored 'ghans but added "drummer boy" blue to the same pattern ( will try to finish this week as i have a big project going for the crochet winter games)

post-13221-135897500645_thumb.jpg

post-13221-135897500649_thumb.jpg

my Feb projects:

first, 8,red,red nose

i did think of trying to put antlers on, but i fail miserably at freehand embroidery-

i usually try to make generic colored 'ghans but added "drummer boy" blue to the same pattern ( will try to finish this week as i have a big project going for the crochet winter games)

So cute!!

I have started working on the red flannelghan. I can't decide if I'm going to post pictures as I go along or wait until it's done. Decisions, decisions... :lol

my Feb projects:

first, 8,red,red nose

I love your afghan and square. You did a great job.

Evening all..........

Sorry for being absent of late.

I've been tending to a whopper of a headache! of which I still have :sigh

Lynn: that afghan is absolute adorable!!!! Love it!

Well........... I've started my Lumberjack Flannel'ghan for hubby for Valentine. I have one strip done and a second over half done.

BUT....... I was able to get my "Hip to be Square" afghan done for January after all! :whew

This took all but a scrap ball worth of Caron One Pounder 'Lace' yarn.

post-18634-135897501269_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

Evening all..........

Well........... I've started my Lumberjack Flannel'ghan for hubby for Valentine. I have one strip done and a second over half done.

BUT....... I was able to get my "Hip to be Square" afghan done for January after all! :whew

[ATTACH]16003[/ATTACH]

Very nice. I love it.

Lynn~ I just love your afghan and square with the cute little bear heads! Great job.

Tam~ another wonderful afghan. Lace is one of my favorite colors for the Caron One Pounders. I love the feel of it and use it often.

Evening all..........

[ATTACH]16003[/ATTACH]

I love it! I'm thining about doing something similar in Tunisian.

You're making great progress on the flannelghan. I only have 3/4 of one strip done. :(

Very nice. I love it.

Thank you!!!! :U

Tam, another beautiful afghan! Congrats on finishing it so quickly!!!

thank you!! it feels good to have it done even as much fun as it was to make!

Tam your Hip to be Square afghan turned out beautifully! I can't wait to see your lumberjack flannelghan! WTG :clap

Thanks hon! :hug

I'm excited about making the Lumberjack Flannel'ghan for hubby. I do hope I get it done in time!

Lynn~ I just love your afghan and square with the cute little bear heads! Great job.

Tam~ another wonderful afghan. Lace is one of my favorite colors for the Caron One Pounders. I love the feel of it and use it often.

Thank you!!!

I really like the Caron One Pounders! And yes.. the Lace color is really nice!

I love it! I'm thining about doing something similar in Tunisian.

You're making great progress on the flannelghan. I only have 3/4 of one strip done. :(

Thank you!!!

Oh........that would be neat!

Now Now....... no sad face... you're doing fine!

I just have a quick need to have mine done since its a Valentine gift for hubby! :hook

I'm in the same boat, cshort. I've been busy and seem to be putting crochet on the backburner lately. Luckily February has just begun. Hopefully we can both carve out some time, hum some Rudolph, and enjoy some :crocheting.

By the way everyone, 323 sleeps till Christmas! :yay:rofl

Archived