Christmas 2010 - 12 months of Crochet Christmas Caroling

Colleenka

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sigh. The reindeer's eyes aren't quite right, even after I moved one twice, neither is the nose. I hate hand sewing. I think I'll call it "Whimsical" and enjoy it as is.

Beth I love it. Where did you find the pattern? I want to make one. :cheer

Beth I love it. Where did you find the pattern? I want to make one. :cheer

I used the ideas from the reindeer hat at crochetpatterncentral.com but made a rectangular tote which I decreased on the bottom, to form the "chin." I'm not much for following recipes or patterns very well.:blush

I used the ideas from the reindeer hat at crochetpatterncentral.com but made a rectangular tote which I decreased on the bottom, to form the "chin." I'm not much for following recipes or patterns very well.:blush

You did a great job winging it. :cheer

Beth- Your reindeer tote is adorable!!

Tam- I love your flannelghan! What did DH think?

I didn't finish the tic-tac-toe game in time for Valentine's Day.:( It would've been the perfect gift because I used white, pink and red. And because x's and o's represent kisses and hugs. Oh well. Maybe Easter. Or maybe a just because I love you gift.

Hope your day is splendid!

:hi everyone! I was away this weekend playing reindeer games :lol

Tam - Your flannelghan is beautiful! How did your DH like his valentine's gift?

Beth - I love your reindeer tote! How cute!

Michelle - There is a CAL here called Lumberjack/Flannelghan started by Rose Red and you will find the instructions there. I've heard great things about that pattern!

Shannon - Too bad about not finishing the game, but an I love you just because present is always a wonderful thing. The colour combo sounds so cute!

I haven't even started a February project yet :( Better get cracking! I did get a bit of Christmas-carolling inspiration this weekend, though, in the form of a horse-drawn sleigh ride. Very nice! Happy crocheting my carolling friends!

:2snowman:2snowman:wreath:ctree:ctree:ctree:wreath:2snowman:2snowman

:rud:rud:rud:rud:grinch:rud:rud:rud:rud

Just thought we could use some inspiration! Merry Christmas!

Sigh. The reindeer's eyes aren't quite right, even after I moved one twice, neither is the nose. I hate hand sewing. I think I'll call it "Whimsical" and enjoy it as is.

Very cute!

Well, I'm not going to get dad's flannelghan done for this month. :sigh I had to move on to the crochet games! :blush Plus, there were a few birthday gifts that had to be finished. I'll get back on track for March!! :yes

Thank you so much everyone for the compliments on hubby’s Valentine Flannel’ghan!

Hubby LOVES it! He has covered up with every night!

Michelle: The pattern was found here on the ‘ville under Lumberjack Flannelghan CAL

Its super easy and fun! I love the final outcome! I’m making a BabyFlannel’ghan now!

Aww Nicole: I’m sorry you had to put your Flannel’ghan on hold! Whatcha makin’ for the *Games*?

:heart

:mug

team original design

team flannel’ghan

Tma - I'm making an adult BICO for the games. I don't know if I'm ever going to get it finished much less by the end of closing ceremonies!

You can do it! You can do it! Yes you can!

how much do you have done now?

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

team original design

team flannel’ghan

You can do it! You can do it! Yes you can!

how much do you have done now?

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

team original design

team flannel’ghan

I'm a little over half way done with the back. So, 1/4 of the way through. I'm going to dedicate myself tonight...hopefully I'll get the back done.

I'm a little over half way done with the back. So, 1/4 of the way through. I'm going to dedicate myself tonight...hopefully I'll get the back done.

Good for you!!!

See... you're doing just fine! :cheer

Good Afternoon all……………

Everyone getting ready for the next ‘Carol’ ?

I’m really happy with how this month worked out! I was able to make a Valentine gift for my hubby… while participating in the ‘Carol’ …. And now working on my projects for the ‘Games’ and will be ready for next month ‘Carol’! J

This is fun Colleen! Thanks for this thread!

team original design

team flannel’ghan

Archived