Merry Christmas

:eek:eek:eek Why didn't my little snowmen stay on there?:think

after so many emoticons in a row there is always an error one, then they'll work again. =0)

Merry Christmas

:eek:eek:eek Why didn't my little snowmen stay on there?:think

i may be wrong, but i believe you can only do 6 symbols in a row. the snowman would be the 7th in that row/line of emotes. if im wrong many amy will come explain why.

Sandy

A Very Merry Christmas to you, too, Grandma2allboys, and to EVERYONE!

:ctree:ctree:ctree:ctree:ctree:ctree:ctree

As a side note - my DH has a small business of his own doing computer repairs, and he often gets offered computers from people who have gotten new ones and just want to get the old ones out of their homes. He uses them for parts. Most

of the time there is something wrong with them, and that's why the people got a new one. But every so often one comes along that works just fine, it's just older or not fast enough for what they needed. Normally he reconditions the working ones, cleans them up, and sells them. He told me to let you know that if that happens, I will PM you for your address and we will pack it up and send it to you. It will be a gift from us to you. So keep your fingers crossed that, if you end up computer-less, someone here gets a new computer for Christmas and passes their old one along to DH. I will send you a PM here at Crochetville as soon as a computer becomes available, so if you go to the library to get in some computer time, don't forget to chech C'ville to see if there's any news. I'll keep my fingers crossed FOR you that one comes along!

:hug

Wishing you all a most blessed

Merry Christmas!

P.S. Elle, you are a peach!!! :hug

Elle, you brought a tear to my eye! :hug This is such a wonderful village, isn't it?

I just like to see people smile. I don't have money, heaven knows most months we're lucky just to make it to payday, but if I can help out with things that I DO have that people need, then I just like to help! If I ever won one of those huge lotteries, I would have so much fun with that money because anyone who needed anything, well, all they would have to do is say the word. I would have such a ball shopping for people to give them things to make their lives easier! :)

The one bad thing about this is that I wish I knew for sure whether or not something was going to become available. It may, but the likelihood is, unfortunately, stronger that it may not, since most of the computers that DH gets from people have major problems and cannot be used for anything BUT parts. However, in the event that one DOES come in whose previous owner just, say, just decided they wanted something new and fancy and not because they HAD to get one because the old one had died, then the least I can do is pass that computer on to Grandma2allboys so that she can continue to go online.

We wish you a Merry Christmas:ctree

We wish you a Merry Christmas:wreath

We wish you a Merry Christmas:stocking

And a Happy New Year:yay

All the best to you and your family this Christmas Season :rudand in the New Year.:yay

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,:yay

A Very Merry Christmas to you, too, Grandma2allboys, and to EVERYONE!

As a side note - my DH has a small business of his own doing computer repairs, and he often gets offered computers from people who have gotten new ones and just want to get the old ones out of their homes. He uses them for parts. Most

of the time there is something wrong with them, and that's why the people got a new one. But every so often one comes along that works just fine, it's just older or not fast enough for what they needed. Normally he reconditions the working ones, cleans them up, and sells them. He told me to let you know that if that happens, I will PM you for your address and we will pack it up and send it to you. It will be a gift from us to you. So keep your fingers crossed that, if you end up computer-less, someone here gets a new computer for Christmas and passes their old one along to DH. I will send you a PM here at Crochetville as soon as a computer becomes available, so if you go to the library to get in some computer time, don't forget to chech C'ville to see if there's any news. I'll keep my fingers crossed FOR you that one comes along!

:hug

Elle, that is soooooo sweet of you and your DH! The computer is still here at the moment. My brother is now kind of out in the boonies, and there is no FIOS, which is what he really wanted, there is no Brighthouse, and the satellite places want a 2 yr. contract. He doesn't want to do that because he has a one year lease, and if he decides he wants to move, or if the people decide to sell the property, then he has to pay for cancelling early. But, as soon as he decides on something, I guess the computer will be moving to the boonies too.:( Until then, I'll just go on-line as much as I can. Especially now that there's no more Christmas presents to make. I hope you and your DH had a wonderful Christmas. You are such sweet caring people.:hug:hug to both of you and blessings in the new year.

Archived