Stitch Sampler (aka Lace and Bobbles) CAL -2010- Join US!

quietheart

Everyone has been quiet this week!

How's everyone's progress coming?

Anyone take any new pics?

I didnt get a lot done this week on mine, it was too hot *Cries*

It was 82 yesterday, it's just too warm for me to work on an afghan for long and we aren't putting on the AC yet. But it is supposed to cool off again this week, so we can hope!

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been working on mine a little bit each evening. I am up to row 75! Almost there!!! It is getting soooo big! I will post a picture when I have it finished. How's everyone else doing on theirs?

Row 75! Isnt that awesome being so close to the end!!! Can't wait to see yours!

My computer crashed on Monday...the day before classes started back up! I spent a few days trying to repair it, before I gave in & went shopping at Best Buy. I really didn't want to buy a new one, but I need it for school! I should be able to crochet this weekend! :crocheting

My computer crashed on Monday...the day before classes started back up! I spent a few days trying to repair it, before I gave in & went shopping at Best Buy. I really didn't want to buy a new one, but I need it for school! I should be able to crochet this weekend! :crocheting

I hate it when Technology doesnt cooperate! But having a new computer is fun too!! Hope you get some crochet time in!

I am waiting for the pattern book to arrive and then I will start one. Hang on - I'd love to join you! My life will open up a bit after Feb. 1 and I should be able to dive right in.

I love the ones I've seen so far.

Everyone has been quiet this week!

How's everyone's progress coming?

Anyone take any new pics?

I didnt get a lot done this week on mine, it was too hot *Cries*

It was 82 yesterday, it's just too warm for me to work on an afghan for long and we aren't putting on the AC yet. But it is supposed to cool off again this week, so we can hope!

I didn't get any work done this past week. It was really hot here as well (central TX), and I just wasn't feeling it. But a cold front came in last night, and it's nice and chilly and there are 2 football games on today, so I hope to get a decent amount of work done on it today and get some good pictures while I still have good light.

I am waiting for the pattern book to arrive and then I will start one. Hang on - I'd love to join you! My life will open up a bit after Feb. 1 and I should be able to dive right in.

I love the ones I've seen so far.

Great! Jump in whenever you are ready!!

I didn't get any work done this past week. It was really hot here as well (central TX), and I just wasn't feeling it. But a cold front came in last night, and it's nice and chilly and there are 2 football games on today, so I hope to get a decent amount of work done on it today and get some good pictures while I still have good light.

Yep West Texas here , and it was cooler today so I could do some, too.

Fort Worth here! I've had my crocheting out today, but haven't gotten as much done as I would like. I just finished round 67. I've been working on getting my new laptop up & running before class tomorrow. I have to say, the new Windows 7 program is really easy to get used to. I had XP before. I would recommend the program if you're computer shopping. Very user friendly! :yes

Fort Worth here! I've had my crocheting out today, but haven't gotten as much done as I would like. I just finished round 67. I've been working on getting my new laptop up & running before class tomorrow. I have to say, the new Windows 7 program is really easy to get used to. I had XP before. I would recommend the program if you're computer shopping. Very user friendly! :yes

I got the first 19 rows done on this one, and the cold is coming this week! We might even get some sleet Thurday/Friday. So hopefully I can get some more done on this one this week, but I also have some things to make for hubby's birthday next week, so we'll see how much I really get done.

I heard Win7 was really nice , I havent seen it yet! *jealous*

Well here is my finished Afghan! :cheerI couldn't keep my little ham "Shortie" out of the pictures tho...he thinks I made this for him!

It's beautiful! I think Shortie approves too!

Deb, your 'ghan is just lovely! I like the colors you chose, and your "model", who looks to be enjoying it very much!:wink

I haven't gotten much done on mine. I have been stitching and :frogging... not because of the pattern, but because I guess i am being too fussy about how the colors line up. It's ok, though, cause this one's for me! So I guess I am just enjoying being able to take my time and "savor" it:devil

I also started working a few hours a day, which has cut into my :crocheting time, just a bit. I am still here, though... I didn't want you to think I left:lol

:hug Hope your day's a "Stitch!"

Update on my sampler: I did nada on it. It was a bad week. (It's too personal to share reasons on this forum)

I hope things will be better next week where I can go back to the sampler. :)

Update on my sampler: I did nada on it. It was a bad week. (It's too personal to share reasons on this forum)

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time. I hope things work out for you soon. :hug

I hope your next week is better! :hook

Archived