Stitch Sampler (aka Lace and Bobbles) CAL -2010- Join US!

quietheart

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love those colors! I bet you have the pattern memorized by now. LOL

She took the words out of my mouth! :lol

Are you going to do another one ?

I am tempted to do two more versions, one in multi thread colors (not in one color) and scrap WW charity blanket.

Here is my thread version. I did few more rows after I took this picture. The picture didn't show the natural white.

post-10687-135897503645_thumb.jpg

Love those colors! I bet you have the pattern memorized by now. LOL

Pretty close rofl but not quite with 81 rows to memorize rofl But now its just quick look at whats next lol

She took the words out of my mouth! :lol

Here is my thread version. I did few more rows after I took this picture. The picture didn't show the natural white.

No, I dont have plans for another one this year, its getting too warm for afghan making, but I think Im going to make this a definite winter project, starting earlier than jan 1 next year!

Id like to do one with thread too I have a ton of it, yours is coming out gorgeous!

Here is the 3rd one.

I just adore this pattern.

I love the colors in this one....wow it turned out spectacular!!! :jumpyay

I'm still plugging along on my 7th one...but it won't be my last..

I plan on doing another and another and another...I never get

tired of this pattern. Each row is fun to either go with the

pattern or think of something new...

Linda :sun

I love the colors in this one....wow it turned out spectacular!!! :jumpyay

I'm still plugging along on my 7th one...but it won't be my last..

I plan on doing another and another and another...I never get

tired of this pattern. Each row is fun to either go with the

pattern or think of something new...

7th!? rofl I thought I was bad doing my 3rd and planning my 4th if i can get it done while its cold rofl

I'm on row 47 and can't wait to introduce the next color. So far I've been following the placement scheme of the pattern with my colors. I'll probably get more adventurous on my next one with color placement.

I'm on row 47 and can't wait to introduce the next color. So far I've been following the placement scheme of the pattern with my colors. I'll probably get more adventurous on my next one with color placement.

:cheer:cheer Isnt it fun? I found when I did color placement myself I was less adventureous! ROFL Cant wait to see yours!

I am..*looks around* going to start another one today!.. I have some more scrap skeins! Won't be able to work on it a lot except early mornings when its cold enough, so might take a while but we are going to give it the old college try for #4! :)

I think I am going to do the center of this next one different, that circle into square thing is pretty but ... well.. lol you know how we are!

7th!? rofl I thought I was bad doing my 3rd and planning my 4th if i can get it done while its cold rofl

If I work on one in the summer :whewI turn on the air conditioner :fan:fan:fan:fan:fan:fan....hahahaha

I love the way my 7th one is turning out...yes it is my 7th...I'll post pictures this weekend....this will not be my last...hehe I'm addicted to this pattern. Each and everyone one that is created is beautiful. I love

seeing all the different color patterns that everyone picks...just spectacular!!!

:valday

Wow!

everyone's work is beautiful!!! You all have such lovely color combos!

I am just back from my trip... my WW sampler is here waiting for me. meanwhile, I thought thread would be good to "carry on" the plane, so I have started one in size 10 Natural. I am using a size 2 hook.

so now I have 2 to finish:blush... I wonder if I can get them done during the crochet games?:think:xfin

If I work on one in the summer :whewI turn on the air conditioner :fan:fan:fan:fan:fan:fan....hahahaha

I love the way my 7th one is turning out...yes it is my 7th...I'll post pictures this weekend....this will not be my last...hehe I'm addicted to this pattern. Each and everyone one that is created is beautiful. I love

seeing all the different color patterns that everyone picks...just spectacular!!!

:valday

Yeah each one is amazingly different, I just love this pattern, too.

I am up to row 28 on my 4th today lol

Wow!

everyone's work is beautiful!!! You all have such lovely color combos!

I am just back from my trip... my WW sampler is here waiting for me. meanwhile, I thought thread would be good to "carry on" the plane, so I have started one in size 10 Natural. I am using a size 2 hook.

so now I have 2 to finish:blush... I wonder if I can get them done during the crochet games?:think:xfin

I keep looking at my huge stash of thread thinking... maybe....

But I couldnt use size 10 thread unless I used a small hook, like a 7.

Haven't checked in with you guys in quite some time. Played catchup with all the pics. WOW! They are all so beautiful! I use mine on my bed everynight and drag it to my chair in the LR when I get chilly. In the summer months, it hangs over my chair in the LR. No one but me and my granddaughter are allowed to use it. lol It is my special ghan - just for me.

Can't wait to see pics of more finished ghans. And the one in thread should be amazing! Keep on crocheting!!!!

Well Ladies, they are all so different and so pretty. I am still plugging along and hopefully will finish before Spring.:lol I just haven't had the time to crochet that I thought I would. This weekend I've done more than the past 3 weeks. Looking at all of your beautiful afghans inspires me to keep going. Keep the pictures coming.

Not finished yet....here's an update.

I'm on Row 62.....:crocheting:rock:dance

http://madcrochetingfool1.blogspot.com/2010/02/lace-and-bobbles-crochet-along-at.html

soo pretty!!! I love the colors, they look so rich.

Well Ladies, they are all so different and so pretty. I am still plugging along and hopefully will finish before Spring.:lol I just haven't had the time to crochet that I thought I would. This weekend I've done more than the past 3 weeks. Looking at all of your beautiful afghans inspires me to keep going. Keep the pictures coming.

Keep at it, a row whenever you can and you'll be amazed when you are done!

I'm finished! I'll be starting another one as soon as I gather up the colors I want to use.

Your afghan turned out Beautiful!!! I'm on the home stretch...about

5 rows to go...wooo woooo can't wait to start my next one either!!:lol:lol

These are so addicting!!! Each one is like magic!!:2magic

Archived