Stitch Sampler (aka Lace and Bobbles) CAL -2010- Join US!

quietheart

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone,

Well I had a rough time getting a picture that shows the whole ghan but here it is.

I'll be watching for everyone else as they finish too. I think this is a great pattern, especially for anyone who hates to be bored making big projects.

post-7401-135897497744_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone,

Well I had a rough time getting a picture that shows the whole ghan but here it is.

I'll be watching for everyone else as they finish too. I think this is a great pattern, especially for anyone who hates to be bored making big projects.

Ok that is STUNNING! I love these colors!!

I agree this is the perfect pattern for those of us plagued with boredom on big projects.

I am fidgeting about my next colors still!

Hi everyone,

I love it, your colors are so bold.:clap

Quietheart and Missmaxx they are beautiful. I'm only on Row 31. Mine is interesting with the colors since I'm just using scrap yarn and I'm letting my DBF pick out the colors.:lol I haven't had time to crochet as much as I liked to.

Quietheart and Missmaxx they are beautiful. I'm only on Row 31. Mine is interesting with the colors since I'm just using scrap yarn and I'm letting my DBF pick out the colors.:lol I haven't had time to crochet as much as I liked to.

Row 31 is awesome, almost half way!!

This isnt a race, and some of us have more time or are just faster, doesnt mean a dingdang thing! LOL

Can't wait to see your colors Pat!

Well? :devil:rofl

LOL.....I'm telling myself that I can't start anything until I finish my current WIP!

what are you working on? I kept telling myself that, too... I forgot to listen, though! :rofl

Nancy ~ I love how yours turned out:yes Those colors play together so nicely! Great Job!

Pat ~ WTG... keep chugging! that's what i am doing... like a :turtle. :lol

Kath ~ did you pick your next color yet?

what are you working on? I kept telling myself that, too... I forgot to listen, though! :rofl

Nancy ~ I love how yours turned out:yes Those colors play together so nicely! Great Job!

Nope, still dunno..Im still leaning back toward fingering baby yarn Ive got too much of.... Ill decide tomorrow after I finish this Calendar Ghan that needs 2 squares.

Hi there, I did few more rows on the sampler. I hope to take a picture tomorrow if rainy weather is not so nasty.

I have a project that need to be finished tonight, and start up another for SnB cafe meeting tomorrow. It will not be so long, those two projects.

I hope to do at least 5 rows tonight. :)

Re-Edited: I forgot to hit the post quick reply button. Oops! Oh well, I did it up to 12th row. I have to do some fudging along the way. I am rather pleased with the way it look so far. If the day is not too busy, I hope to do few more rows tomorrow.

My babette blanket......UGH! :eek

Hi there, I did few more rows on the sampler. I hope to take a picture tomorrow if rainy weather is not so nasty.

I have a project that need to be finished tonight, and start up another for SnB cafe meeting tomorrow. It will not be so long, those two projects.

I hope to do at least 5 rows tonight. :)

Re-Edited: I forgot to hit the post quick reply button. Oops! Oh well, I did it up to 12th row. I have to do some fudging along the way. I am rather pleased with the way it look so far. If the day is not too busy, I hope to do few more rows tomorrow.

Keep going, a row or 2 a day is awesome! Cant wait to see pics!

I still havent picked out colors *sigh*

It's too hot to work on an afghan, its almost 70, Im afraid my afghan time is already delegated to early morning and won't last much longer this year.

I want your temps! :devil I think it is about 50 around here.

It's rather chilly and rainy outside, a bit of thunder and lightning earlier in the day.

What about the evenings after the sun set for the day ?

so, how much do you have left on this babette? IDK what that is, but it does sound like you need a fun project to take turns with! :lol:devil

I believe a link to this is in my signature....click on it, it will take you to it!!

I want your temps! :devil I think it is about 50 around here.

It's rather chilly and rainy outside, a bit of thunder and lightning earlier in the day.

What about the evenings after the sun set for the day ?

Its almost 7pm and its 64 still :/ Doesnt cool off here early. But I can probably squeak in a row or two after supper eh? lol Its too early in the year to be this warm already :/

Kath where are you at that it is that warm? I'm so jealous! It's 30 degrees here with freezing rain! I soooo want warm weather and sunshine!!!

Im in West Texas, its freezing in the morning and warms up later, its a nice, but not good for afghan crocheting lol

Archived