Stitch Sampler (aka Lace and Bobbles) CAL -2010- Join US!

quietheart

Thanks for the encouragement. I can't ever relax I have a one year old! I knew that my 6 year old was a good baby but I didn't now how good until this little booger came along, he never stops and is into everything. I'm really not complaining though because they aren't babies for long, I can't believe that his first birthday is Saturday!

Just wait until they're teenagers....they'll stay up 'til all hours of the night & then you won't be able to get them out of bed! :devil

(By the way...I'm through round 61).

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh my I thought maybe as he got older it would get better!:(

LOL definitely not, mine grew up to jump out of perfectly good airplanes for the US Army and spent a year in Iraq.. I wished for days of pulling my hair out when he was little many times the past year! lol

I am on rnd 78! I had to stop briefly to read DH your post about your little boy, his eyes are as big as quarters! :lol

Oh I could go on and on and on! We had to lock him "in" his room at night, nail shut the windows in his room etc. for his own safety until he was about 5 lol

Just wait until they're teenagers....they'll stay up 'til all hours of the night & then you won't be able to get them out of bed! :devil

(By the way...I'm through round 61).

Teens years werent bad here but I homeschooled both of mine so I cheated rofl

Woot! Row 61 is awesome!!!

How is everyone else doing?

Okay, I have to ask...how do you guys post multiple "quotes" in your messages? I know there is the little "quote" box in the bottome right-hand corner that you can click on and you get the one quote, but how do you show more than one?

Okay, I have to ask...how do you guys post multiple "quotes" in your messages? I know there is the little "quote" box in the bottome right-hand corner that you can click on and you get the one quote, but how do you show more than one?

Jammerholly, at the bottom of the message there is a " with a + box. Click that on each message you want to quote. On the last one click quote and it will have each one in the message and you can move up and down and leave your replies to the right messages.

Hope that helps.

Hi all,

I've been pushing pretty hard for two days. I haven't been at it constantly but as much as I could squeeze in and now my hand is saying...ENOUGH!!!!......, I'm taking a break, going to bed soon anyway. If it doesn't feel better tomorrow I'll switch to a few sewing projects I have waiting and get back to my hook the next day.

BTW, I'm still celebrating my auction win!!!! I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm braggin here, but I am now a proud owner of my very own Jimbo hook!

Everyone's ghans are looking and sounding great! I agree... more pictures please!

happy crocheting,

Probably not going to get this done tonight :(. We are going shopping for DS first birthday!

Aww well first birthdays *are* important!! Soon! soon! You will have time soon!

I did 8 rows. I hope to get 15 rows done this week. Thread really slow me down. Either way, it is fun. :yes

Yeah thread will be slower, but oh so beautiful. When do we get to see pictures?

Hi all,

I've been pushing pretty hard for two days. I haven't been at it constantly but as much as I could squeeze in and now my hand is saying...ENOUGH!!!!......, I'm taking a break, going to bed soon anyway. If it doesn't feel better tomorrow I'll switch to a few sewing projects I have waiting and get back to my hook the next day.

BTW, I'm still celebrating my auction win!!!! I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm braggin here, but I am now a proud owner of my very own Jimbo hook!

Everyone's ghans are looking and sounding great! I agree... more pictures please!

happy crocheting,

Congrats on the Jimbo hook!!! And yes definitely take a break if your hand is hurting! Dont over do it!

I am up to row 51 on this one, I hope to get pictures tomorrow!

Hi again,

The hand feels better today but I have the sewing machine out already so I'll finish the sewing before I get back to my afghan.

I asked for more pictures and didn't put one up!

Here's what mine looks like today:

post-7401-135897496262_thumb.jpg

Hi again,

The hand feels better today but I have the sewing machine out already so I'll finish the sewing before I get back to my afghan.

That is so beautiful!!! The textures with those colors are just amazing! :cheer

Hi again,

It's beautiful, so glad your hand is better!

I will post a picture next Wednesday. I will be out of town for a long weekend, right after work today. I will be back home by next Monday.

I don't meant to keep you all waiting. It's just that I don't have much time to work on my craft projects. I only have like 1-3 days per week to do my crafts.

I will post a picture next Wednesday. I will be out of town for a long weekend, right after work today. I will be back home by next Monday.

I don't meant to keep you all waiting. It's just that I don't have much time to work on my craft projects. I only have like 1-3 days per week to do my crafts.

Thats fine hon! Totally understand, get pics to us when you have time!

I'm only on row 50 something with mine. I haven't had a chance to work on it in a few evenings. Hopefully I will have more time this weekend! Can't wait to see everyones pictures!!! :cheer

Only row 50?! Thats more than half way! You are doing great. Can't wait to see pics!

Hi again,

Nancy,

I love your colors! Your afghan looks beautiful! I'm glad your hand is feeling better, but don't overdo it. We want to keep seeing your beautiful work! :manyheart

Archived