2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

Putting in my totals now, so I won't forget, like I did last week...

Sadly, there's been a yarn relapse...:blush

Last week, I bought 4 skeins of Plymouth Encore for the baby blanket I'm making as this week I bought 2 skeins of Vanna's Choice for an Ami pattern I just couldn't resist, so...

Stashbuster Total: WTD -12 YTD +19

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posting early. Taking DD to college today.

WTD=+4 YTD=+8

Oh, and the Christening Gown got awarded First Place, Best of Show!:) That's at the McHenry County Fair, going on through Sunday.

:manyheart

Oh, and the Christening Gown got awarded First Place, Best of Show!:) That's at the McHenry County Fair, going on through Sunday.

:manyheart

Congratulations! How exciting... :c9

Ever so slowly creeping up on a positive # for the year. lol Going on vaca Thurs, and I don't bring my crochet with me (hubby leaves his hunting at home - I leave my yarn at home). Will post again when I get back. Hope everyone has a great weekend!:hook

WTD +2

I've been fighting the weeds in my garden (the weeds are winning :(), so not too much :crocheting. I got a lot of cherry tomatoes and green beans, but the large tomatoes haven't turned red yet. I managed to use 3 balls on 2 stripped Christmas stockings (+3) :clap. 1 more row of squares on the afghan done, 2 more rows to go and my black :yarn is almost gone :cheer. I may have to get more for the border though.

WTD: + 3 YTD: + 95

Ellie 13

ok. Need to change my siggie and post. I ordered and received this week..32 skeins/hanks of yarn. I did use up one that I already had. so I guess you can say I need to ad 31 skeins/hanks of yarn to my score!LOL

I did a felted diaper bag this week, and a small afghan, also did 2 crinoline ladies with thread and some needlepoint, so I kept busy. My WTD +48

When did you have time to eat, sleep and do laundry?? :rofl

Ladies and gentlemen, if I may have a drumroll please....

Our GOLD MEDAL WINNER for this week is our one and only....

lhasaapsolady with a very impressive +48!

Our SILVER MEDAL goes to...

dragonpuck with a solid +10

We have a TIE for the BRONZE MEDAL award....

with +4, CLLinda and basjordan, take a bow!

Also in the positives, making progress towards stashbusting...

+3 Ellie13

+3 quietheart

+2 walker1021

+2 BigPinkPolkDot

and using great restraint around yarn, not buying more than using, we have...

0 pineknott

0 DesertCrocheter

0 gshall

0 Marzee

0 LadyRebel

Buying a little yarn, but sometimes you really need more, and sometimes it calls so loudly...

-2 fc1123

-4 yarn geek

-12 PBLKNP

-38 Braxxi

and our grand prize, the one we all envy because we'd like new yarn to play with, and pet, and admire...

-62 dilyca2006 SHOOT THE MOON!!!

Sorry for the lack of pretty colors. I'm not sure how to do it on my laptop without a mouse... Good job stashbusting everyone!

Archived