Its in the bag

TurtleLvr

Ohhhh, what a lovely bag. Your Mom will love. I hope its not suppose to be a surprise. Because after posting it here it may not be a surprise. Thanks for posting a picture of it and for sharing a link to the pattern.

Love, love, love it, Sue!! Your Mom's a lucky gal!

Enjoy your lining project; it makes for a nice finishing touch. I have to admit that I was a bit trepidatious with my first purse (I am not a sewer!), but found that it wasn't as difficult as I had anticipated - Placing a pocket so that it doesn't end up too high seems to be my stress point. lol ...oh, besides the time it takes having to sew it by hand. Picking out the fabric is always fun!

Gee Jeanne, you make me want to jump right on that liner. :rofl I hate sewing too and I've been doing it for years. Thanks for the compliment though! :hug

:turtle:vheart

Oh my, I apologize, Sue :hug In rereading what I wrote, I can see how it could come across as....um, dissuasive. :blush The last thing I meant to do was discourage you. I am glad that I didn't let my lack of confidence keep me from tackling my first liner, as it ended up being really quite easy, and that my biggest stress point is hardly one at all, so insignificant. You, I know, will breeze right through your lining. :yes

Archived