Josephine Woo felted totebag

kookaloo_starr

http://littleprojectscrafts.com/feltedtote.htm

I've just finished making this bag :D it's in the washer doing it's thing at the moment and I can't wait for it to be ready for the "after" photos. Here's a before pic to whet your appetite ;)

It's a really simple pattern to follow, just rectangles sewn together :crocheting

post-14036-13589746173_thumb.jpg

Projects like this are exactly why the old adage "never say never" is so true! Back a year or so ago, someone started a thread where we were posting the crochet projects that we would never do, and felting was one of the things on my list. HOWEVER, over the months since that thread, there have been several amazing felting projects that I have been very tempted to try, and this is now added to that list! It's beautiful! I can't wait to see it with all the pieces in place! You did a great job! I have learned to never say never!

Great job!!! I was terrified about felting until I acutally DID it. Then it wasn't so bad, I really enjoy doing it now. Your bag is just wonderful...enjoy carring it in good health!!!

Beautiful! Love the pockets! I've never done any felting but this bag makes me want to try it!

Archived