My Monthly Scarf

Since Tampa Doll & Elle have the beginning of the month taken for the bag & shawl. I will mail by scarf each month during the 3rd week of each month. So next week my first scarf will go out. I will post a picture later to show the first scarf that will go out.

I am going to be a bit more of a :devil than Tampa Doll is with her totes each month. You ladies all know how she uses the same type of box each month. So if you get the tote you will recognize the box.

Well I am going to use what ever box / bubble envelope I have on hand that the scarf will fit in. :devil

lol.. Shoot If i get to come visit you crystal You'll have to HIDE the box AND scarf LOL

Im trying to talk Hubby into letting me have "visit day" each month n I come spend the afternoon with ya.. Of course that would mean I have to come Early.. lol cause i'd have to be home for the kids by 3 lol

lol.. Shoot If i get to come visit you crystal You'll have to HIDE the box AND scarf LOL

Im trying to talk Hubby into letting me have "visit day" each month n I come spend the afternoon with ya.. Of course that would mean I have to come Early.. lol cause i'd have to be home for the kids by 3 lol

I am working on this month's scarf right now. That would be great if you could visit each month.

Even if you did see the scarf would never guess which one it is I always have several I work on. :devil As for the box I have a ton of empty boxes different shapes and sizes. :lol

I am working on this month's scarf right now. That would be great if you could visit each month.

Even if you did see the scarf would never guess which one it is I always have several I work on. :devil As for the box I have a ton of empty boxes different shapes and sizes. :lol

Stinker:devil

lol btw was nice talkin to ya on the phone this eve lol. don't worrie if idon't get up that way the weekend of the 19th.. Then mbey the week of the 21st. I"m hoping that we make some money so i can go to Atlanta to get my hair cut.> I'm getting a Alice Cullen Cut !

This is going to be so great! Tampa Doll sends her totes out the first week, I send my shawls out the beginning of the second week, you've got the third week now with scarves! Something to look forward to all month long!

I just love seeing everyone's excitement. It's so much fun to see all the anticipation, it really makes things fun!

I'm doing the same thing as Jempast with my packaging. I am not using a special type of box, whatever is available in the size I need is going to get stuffed with a shawl and popped into the mail! I think I'm also going to play around with the name on the return address in the future just to make things more fun. Of course, the address itself will be correct, but I'm going to goof around with the name a bit just for giggles. :)

This is so much fun- and don't forget that missmaxx sends out potholders everymonth too- Totes, shawls, potholders, scarves- oh this is so much fun!! Thank you Crystal for doing this- (and also Elle, TampaDoll, and missmaxx!)

I can't wait to see your scarves Crystal! :clap

This is going to be so great! Tampa Doll sends her totes out the first week, I send my shawls out the beginning of the second week, you've got the third week now with scarves! Something to look forward to all month long!

Then I'll take week 4 for my totes! What excitement we will cause!

:turtle:vheart

I am going to be a bit more of a :devil than Tampa Doll is with her totes each month. You ladies all know how she uses the same type of box each month. So if you get the tote you will recognize the box.

Well I am going to use what ever box / bubble envelope I have on hand that the scarf will fit in. :devil

I don't mean to use the same box, it just turns out that, that is the one that fits the tote best.:shrug

It is so good to see this being done by others. I love this community and their generousity.:hug

Wow, Jempast, what a warm and generous thing to do, crocheting so many smiles the whole month through. :hug

You, Mary Jo, MissMax, Elle, and Sue will be keeping the entire 'ville happily abuzz! - What a life-brightening string of lights you all are! :yes

Now I have more reasons to look for the mail you ladies ou, Mary Jo, MissMax, Elle, and Sue will be keeping the entire 'ville on there toes checking out for mail can't wait to see what else goes on here great job ladies I enjoy your work and you have been great teachers I have learned alot of new thing from each of you so thanks so much, and I will be on pins and hooks looking at that mail truck:hug

yea Hubby already thinks im nuts when i argue wit him on WHO get to get the mail. He ask's why im so eager to get it I told him Cause never know when someone wants to send me a pressy. and YOUlways open my pressys on me. TOld him now on if a box comes with MY name on it DO NOT OPEN it. cause he'll never know 'what' may be inside. ****.

(im tempted to crochet a snake. and send it tomyself so if he opens it it POPS out on him ****

Archived