Some fun fall stuff

wiz3283

I made these as a thank you for a special member here on C'ville. She is always doing kind things for all of us on C'ville and she was very kind to me and the DH while I underwent back surgery. I can post them now that she knows about it. I hope she likes them.

I used a pattern for the leaf but everything else I just winged it.

post-13959-135897445499_thumb.jpg

post-13959-135897445503_thumb.jpg

post-13959-135897445507_thumb.jpg

post-13959-13589744551_thumb.jpg

post-13959-135897445513_thumb.jpg

Wow, Wiz!!! What a great autumn display! I wish I had your winging ability, kiddo. From your cute pumpkin-headed scarecrow to your wonderfully detailed wheelbarrow of produce, you haven't missed a detail -Very nice work! Your cherished C'villian will love it all! Thank you for sharing.

Tammy, these are just so adorable!! I love the wagon!!! Glad you are feeling better, I went throught back surgery myself about a year ago, takes a while to get back on your feet, but it was all worth it!!

I just love that wagon!!!!

Ok these are so cool. I love them all. I think I love fall better than or almost better than Christmas. There are so many colors.

Beautiful work and wow did not know you winged them. Very, Very Cool:yay

Thank you all. The leaf patern is one I have had for a few years. It is called Autumn Leaf Motif but I dont know who created it. I got it from the web and went looking for it again this morning but haven't found it yet. If I do I will let you know where I got it. If anyone recognizes the pattern please post the link.

Very cute you do beautiful work. I went through a back procedure a few weeks ago. Can't really call it surgery cause the didn't open me up. I had the nerves burned in my back to help with the pain. I have arthritis in my lower back. It seems to help, but I still have a little pain. Before I couldn't sit or stand in one place for more than 15 - 20 min. Now I can for a little while. I can sleep through the nite too, before I was up 4 or 5 times a night sitting up in a chair or using a heating pad. The sad part is this is only temporary. Only last about a year to a year and a half depending on how long it takes the nerves to grow back. I feel for you and I am glad I haven't gotten to that stage yet. I'm glad your feeling better I hope it worked for you.

Archived