more of an opinon that a question needed

tweety256

Question

I agree with Crochetaddict33...both designs are beautiful but I would choose the the top one...it is elegant and not too fussy...maybe make a compromise and add some bead work to the design....you should really look at the bead work of Katchan..she has some absolutely outrageous purses under show-and-tell.

I hope your boyfriend proposes!:cheer

I was going to cut down the bow I just didn't get to it yet. I am now making a mofit with less pearls to see what that will look like.

This is going to be a dress for me in hopes that my boyfriend that I have been with for 8 years wil ask me. :manyheart

Thank you for your opinions :hug . I will keep you all updated on how it turns out.

Both quite beautiful, assuming this is for the bodice of the wedding dress. If so, NO ribbion but YES to pearls, Pearls go with weddings....... Not bows or ribbions, my opion, it also depends on the bride. Pearls more dressy, less formal looking without. You do great work, please let us know what you do and pictures pictures pictures.

The top one defintly. The bottom one I think is just too much and if you have the dress done in that one, it will be too tacky and also heavy..

Maybe after the dress is finished than just add some pearls sparingly.. Or what about using clear crystal like seed beads instead??

They both wonderful! But, OH, A WEDDING DRESS :c9 I like the bottom one, but with the bow from the top one.....

Does it button up the front?

Maybe you could put a panel of the beaded squares up each front and around the neck and do the rest without the beads.

Then a few beaded squares to put on the veil if there is one.

Hope this is helpful.

Have fun.

Colleen:flower

Both are really beautiful!!! I believe I prefer the smaller bow, but I do like the pearls...but maybe smaller pearls if possible?? It is hard to tell since I don't know the actual size of the swatch, but I think tiny seed pearls would be beautiful!

The pearls are lovely, But remember with that many,they are going to make it very heavy. I also like the smaller bow on the top one. So glad you have gotten this figured out. Either way should be lovely.

Archived