Rustic Heart Bookmark (2 images)

champygirl

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for sharing! Got to working on one then an other and then an other ... then I found other things to top a bookmark with and ended up with flowers, butterflies and angels along with heart and have 10 bookmarks done! Thanks for giving me the get-up-and-go!

• 10 months later...

Hi -

I know it's just me but I am having trouble with this pattern. I am a visual learner so I try to picture what each round I am crocheting is making.

I am not understand Round 2 with the 5 dc. I am not seeing the point of the heart forming yet.

Please help - thank you :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a big ball of white thread and I think I'm going to make some of these up for gifts as soon as I can locate my steel hooks (I'm horribly disorganized)

Thank you so very much for sharing this adorable pattern!This has to be the cutest heart bookmark and I will be making these to give for Valentine's day.

Well...I just finished making one of these while sitting here.It took me a little longer than it should have, but I was interrupted by a couple of phone calls and my doggie's pottie break. It turned out really lovely. Thank you again for the pattern!

Archived