Crochet Today's Special Quick & Easy Gifts coming in Sept.

LI Roe

I picked up the latest Crochet Today at Waldenbooks and while reading it, found an ad for a special issue of Crochet Today on sale Sept. 8. It doe say it is filled with Crochet Today's best patterns for presents, so I am not sure exactly what will be in it. Hoping for new patterns but you never know.

LI Roer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It's suppose to come out today. I can't look for it for a while (unless it's at walmart--highly unlikely), so if anyone sees one, please let us know where.

I have it marked on my calendar for today as well. I didn't have a chance to go to Barnes & Noble at lunch today so maybe I'll do that tomorrow.

If anyone finds it let us know!!!

I got my copy from Barnes and Noble and although I like the issue, I don't think that $10 is justifiable for previously printed patterns. I bought it just to have it, but I understand others apprehension.:)

I got my copy from Barnes and Noble and although I like the issue, I don't think that $10 is justifiable for previously printed patterns. I bought it just to have it, but I understand others apprehension.:)

I live in Canada and had to pay $12.99 for it. Won't do that again if they put out another one with just patterns from pervious issues. I've been abit dissappointed in their last few issues with patterns I wouldn't make.

I think I have every issue they've published, so I'll probably pass. I'll look at it though and decide, although for $10, probably will pass.

I did that with the Crochet World special issue they had out. The holiday/Christmas one. I had just about every pattern so I passed.

It's good for those who don't get the magazine regularly or want them all together (like a Christmas issue), but not necessary.

Debbi

I have all the Crochet Today magazines so I'm sure I'll pass on it.

I looked through the Crochet! fall issue and I have most of those patterns. The ones I don't have, I don't want enough to buy thi issue.

The one I want to look though is the Crochet World Christmas Jubilee. I know I have some of those patterns too. I want to see what I don't have and if it's worth buying.

I have all the Crochet Today magazines so I'm sure I'll pass on it.

I looked through the Crochet! fall issue and I have most of those patterns. The ones I don't have, I don't want enough to buy thi issue.

The one I want to look though is the Crochet World Christmas Jubilee. I know I have some of those patterns too. I want to see what I don't have and if it's worth buying.

When will the Christmas Jubilee one come out? I went at lunch today and DID buy the Crochet Today one. It had a few patterns that I really liked and don't have plus I got it at Barnes & Noble where I got a member discount and a 15% off coupon! :cheer

Archived