Crochet Today's Special Quick & Easy Gifts coming in Sept.

LI Roe

If anyone gets the Crochet Calendars that come out every year then you've pretty much got all of the patterns from the holiday Crochet World. I'm talking about the small square box of Crochet A Day patterns. I have the 08 and 09 ones and I just looked at the Crochet World magazine and it's the same patterns. Hope this helps someone save some money.

If anyone gets the Crochet Calendars that come out every year then you've pretty much got all of the patterns from the holiday Crochet World. I'm talking about the small square box of Crochet A Day patterns. I have the 08 and 09 ones and I just looked at the Crochet World magazine and it's the same patterns. Hope this helps someone save some money.

Thanks for the tip. I have the Crochet A Day calendars from the past couple of years also and I was looking yesterday to see if the local bookstore at the mall had the holiday Crochet World. They didn't so now I will just pass on it.

LI Roe

• 2 weeks later...

I saw it at my local Micheals'. I think they had it for $14.99. Which I thought was more then what it was supopse to be:think. The only pattern I didn't have (maybe, I can't remember) was a rose pillow, but I wasn't interested in that. So yes they were all previous published patterns. Which again is good for those who haven't subscribed to the magazine. Maybe they were the more popular patterns (I'd hope).

Not all are online free, but I think a few are.

I bought All of them!

I have Crochet Today! Quick and Easy Gifts

Crochet! Make Great Gifts for Under $25

And

Crochet World Christmas Jubilee

Lots of stuff you have seen before. Many patterns you can get Free on the internet

Nothing so exciting that someone should make a special trip to get these.

Of the Three Crochet! has some of the more interesting patterns.

Archived