More Scrubbies - I'm addicted to them

LegalWoman17

They're great! Where did you get the pattern from? I've got tons of small skeins of cotton from the grab bags I was buying from Elmore Pisgah last summer and they'd be PERFECT for making these!

Those scrubbies are great. I made some too and they are addicting. You might try adding some lettuce netting for extra scrubbing power. I did and they made excellent scrubbers.

i love that pattern i have made tons of them and given every one away. they are great for scraps and the pattern is such you can keep one going and it is easy to pick up if you get called away.

My grandson loves these. He calls it a "scrub me" and takes it in his bath! I'm making him a whole basketful for his house, so he will stop stealing my stock!

I love these too. I've made about 20 of them so far! They're great for either dishes, faces or bodies :-)

As a shortcut, I've been doing part gather on the decrease end as I go. Simply thread your tapestry needle (the thickness of the yarn prevents it from slipping off); then as you finish the sc 2 tog row, slip the needle under the three worked stitches - when finished, your gather stitches are all done for that half! hope others find this helpful..

Melodee

Wow, those are really neat!! I think I'm going to make some myself. Maybe one in Blue to go with the Hotpad I made! Thanks for posting the pattern! :yay

Denise

I just made my first scrubbie last night and I was shocked how easy they were to make... not to mention I can use up some of my scraps of yarn I've been holding onto. My husband saw the scrubbie sitting on the table with all my stuff and asked "what's this pinwheel thing?".. lol.

Archived