Apple Potholder & Rose Tissue Roll Cover

grannyscrochet

I crocheted this up very quickly from a Shady Lane pattern. I'm going to give it to my daughter's teacher for an end-of-year gift. I also make these rose tissue roll covers alot. My pattern is getting tattered! I think this pattern came from an old Annie's magazine. I can check if anyone would like to make one too.

apple.jpg

rose.jpg

Hello Grannyscrochet:

the apple potholder looks so lusicious... Now that Rose tissue cover is awesome ..

I have that pattern and never done it cause I thought it would be hard to so...

but i think I will pull out the pattern and give it a try..

Thanks for sharing such beautiful photos..

I love the apple potholder! My kitchen is done in apples, too (and roosters). Thanks for sharing, I will have to check out the Shady Lane site. :hook

Tina

Red Cotton yarn does seem difficult to find. I myself live in a very secluded area and do not have access to stores often but I have found a great place to buy cotton yarns if they deliver in your area you will be able to get that red cotton . Check this link and good luck with your project...they are both soooooo beautiful! That rose is a charm in any bathroom.

http://www.herrschners.ca/dept/Yarn+2/Cotton.aspx?searchtext=cotton+yarn&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&keyword=g+cotton+yarn+p&gclid=CLnz-PKUjZoCFRINDQodbmFjFA

Red Cotton yarn does seem difficult to find. I myself live in a very secluded area and do not have access to stores often but I have found a great place to buy cotton yarns if they deliver in your area you will be able to get that red cotton . Check this link and good luck with your project...they are both soooooo beautiful! That rose is a charm in any bathroom.

http://www.herrschners.ca/dept/Yarn+2/Cotton.aspx?searchtext=cotton+yarn&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&keyword=g+cotton+yarn+p&gclid=CLnz-PKUjZoCFRINDQodbmFjFA

I placed an order this morning with them, for both the red I was looking for and went ahead and ordered green for some frog hot pads I need to make too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived