Great WIP Tote

onfire4Jesus

A dear artisan here posted This Garden Tote Pattern awhile back. I had to give it a try ... and I did. I really like it. It is holding 10 full skeins of yarn right now for a project I'm just starting. I haven't made the pockets yet. I want to make some adjustments to suit my needs. I'm thinking one large one for the book or pamphlet that I'm using. I'll probably also add the ones like are in the pattern for my hook case and accessories box. Also the pattern calls for Lily Sugar ‘n Cream but, I did some stash-busting.I used leftover RHSS and ILTY for the whole project. I used the hook that was recommended which gave me a very close stitch. I also used the recommended 2 strands together. This tote does not droop nor sag at all. I'd recommend it to anyone! TFL ... you can click on the picture to see more

This is great- I checked the pattern- unfortunately I'm not up to intermediate skill yet, but am saving it for when I am!

I don't know why they say this is intermediate? It's single crochet throughout. You then crochet the pieces together. IMHO; if you've made an afghan, you can easily do this. Try it with some stash to save any cost just to see how you do. It really isn't complicated.

Archived