Look at this beautiful blanket !!!

wow! that is simply gorgeous! any idea where to find the pattern?...like I need another project to start...:think

oh mine too ive seen this pattern it is in cpc now that ive seen it its going on my list as well thank you for sharing

What is the name of it in cpc? thanks! This looks exactly like the afghan my mom had on the back of the couch when I was growing up, only it was edged in black.

I have that pattern in one of my books, Your right Elvee, that would be a great stash buster. I have seen this done in a solid color as well, and it looks just as good.

Very pretty thanks for sharing.

the pattern is also in the nov/dec '08 Croceht Today as a stoller blanket.....I tagged it a couple months ago becasue it looked so very nice!!

use multiple of 10's to foundation row

Too funny...I just printed the Star Shell Afghan pattern out yesterday to make a Project Linus blankie. I had never seen it done in so many different colors though. Very pretty.

i started this a few days ago and really enjoy it. i dont make many afghans because i dont like tucking in the ends but this one wont be that bad. it is a great stash buster.

cant wait to finish it.

Archived