Addicted to Scrubbies

LegalWoman17

It took me some time to figure out the scrubbie pattern. Thanks for a couple of suggestions here and from another crochet group, I was finally able to figure it out !! HOORAY !! Now I can't stop.

Here are two I made just today.

th_HPIM1038.jpg

th_HPIM1047.jpg

And here is the very first one I made last week.

th_HPIM1018-1.jpg

These are so much fun to make. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I am addicted.

Those scrubbies look great! I want to try and make a round one with recycled lettuce sleeves. I've been saving them and have cut them into "yarn strips" to crochet.

BTW - I read your blog Debbie and loved your crochet story.

I like those, too. I am not as addicted as I was when I first made one. But they are a great 'instant gratification' project and everyone seems to like them when I give them one.

Tina

It took me some time to figure out the scrubbie pattern. Thanks for a couple of suggestions here and from another crochet group, I was finally able to figure it out !! HOORAY !! Now I can't stop.

Here are two I made just today.

th_HPIM1038.jpg

th_HPIM1047.jpg

And here is the very first one I made last week.

th_HPIM1018-1.jpg

These are so much fun to make. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I am addicted.

Where can I find that pattern, I love it. Thanks

Hope I'm not overstepping adding this but The Spiral Scrubbie belongs to

//dishclothcorner.blogspot. She now has a link for pics to a step-by-step on how to make and assemble:

SPIRAL SCRUBBIE

Hope I'm not overstepping adding this but The Spiral Scrubbie belongs to

//dishclothcorner.blogspot. She now has a link for pics to a step-by-step on how to make and assemble:

SPIRAL SCRUBBIE

I provided the link to Kareshima when she asked for it. Never claimed it to be my own. When she posted her own scrubbie here, she said "pattern by legalwomen". I am sure she meant to say from the website provided to her by legalwoman. I never ever claimed it as my own pattern.

These are so great!! What are you using to crochet them with? I had a pattern to use nylon net that you cut into strips, but are you using some kind of yarn? I would like to make some of these!!! I don't think regular RR yarn would be a scrubbie.

These are so great!! What are you using to crochet them with? I had a pattern to use nylon net that you cut into strips, but are you using some kind of yarn? I would like to make some of these!!! I don't think regular RR yarn would be a scrubbie.

I use 100% cotton yarn -- like Sugar & Cream or Peaches & Creme -- the same you would use for dishcloths and hot pads.

I use 100% cotton yarn -- like Sugar & Cream or Peaches & Creme -- the same you would use for dishcloths and hot pads.

Wow, that is amazing. And they do scrub?? They would be safe for teflon pans I would think. I have tons of Peaches and Cream! Thanks!

Archived