graph afghans single crochet newbies and oldhatters

snapdragon928

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

must not be anyone working on this any longer!!

I am posting a pic of the Nebraska afghan so far. I do have a few black ends that need to be tucked in that I was not able to work in as I went. I need better light then we are going to have today, so, the ends will have to wait. Hopefully in a couple of days I will have a picture that is much further along.

post-9755-135897438367_thumb.jpg

Thanks Judy.

My husband keeps asking me why I am making an aksarben afghan???LOL

Lol, thats funny, You do wonderful work. i just couldn't seem to get into it. I think I chose one that had to many color changes for my first one. I'm going to give it a try when it gets colder out and i'm inside for the winter. Right now the weather is great in Arkansas so i'm spending lots of time outside. I love looking at your work. Great job. Why are you making and Arksarben afghan? lolol

Thanks Judy.

You know. I think one that didn't have so many color changes would be a good place to start!!!

It is very cold here in Iowa today. 66 degrees out right now.. This is August, it is supposed to be high 80"s - 90's and very hight humidity!!

Doug is so funny. Every time I hold up the Nebraska he says that is says aksarben to one of us!!!!LOL I think that Dog race track in Nebraska used to be called the Aksarben track. Not sure if I am remembering that right or not!!!LOL

Lol, thats funny, You do wonderful work. i just couldn't seem to get into it. I think I chose one that had to many color changes for my first one. I'm going to give it a try when it gets colder out and i'm inside for the winter. Right now the weather is great in Arkansas so i'm spending lots of time outside. I love looking at your work. Great job. Why are you making and Arksarben afghan? lolol

cheering you on!!!!:cheer:cheer

I have restarted my afghan of my Grandparents now for like the 5th time. I have done rows 1-10 so far tonight. I am going to try and get to row 14. So I can be ready to begin row 14 tomorrow. We will see though.

Elvis did take 1st place at the fair. Here is a picture of how they displayed him. Notice the best of show afghan is only over a quilt rack. There is also a picture of the 1st place sticker. The little pink 3rd place baby afghan in front of it is also mine.

post-14378-135897439771_thumb.jpg

post-14378-135897439765_thumb.jpg

Elvis did take 1st place at the fair. Here is a picture of how they displayed him. Notice the best of show afghan is only over a quilt rack. There is also a picture of the 1st place sticker. The little pink 3rd place baby afghan in front of it is also mine.

[ATTACH]7345[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7344[/ATTACH]

Congrats on wining first place!

Cool Beans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ATTACH]7345[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7344[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7345[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7344[/ATTACH]

Congrats!!!:clap

I'm starting on a USMC logo ghan this coming week - a commission from my son for a family he treats and who he has gotten close to.Their 2 sons are newly minted MC officers and DS is their chiro.

Archived