Knitting Commercial

crs5

Has anybody seen the Yoplait Yogurt commercial? Where the girl is knitting and she has a really cute beret style hat and then the guy comes out with a knitted jersey basket ball shirt. That commericial is hillarious.

Carol:hook

I like that commercial too, but I guess it's only knitting that stops you from eating, because I crochet and eat all the time. I must take up knitting!

Has anybody seen the Yoplait Yogurt commercial? Where the girl is knitting and she has a really cute beret style hat and then the guy comes out with a knitted jersey basket ball shirt. That commericial is hillarious.

Carol:hook

I've seen it! She knits so she doesn't over eat. My husband said I should do that with crochet....gee thanks. LOL:ohdear

:lolThose are funny! I'm glad you found the links.

Thanks for sharing.

I thought the crochet to weight loss cal was going to be to crochet instead of eat (it's crochet a row for every pound or something). I always thought that was a great idea. Doesn't always work for me:blush unless I really want to finish something.

Debbi

• 3 weeks later...

Well glad I looked through this thread otherwise I would have posted twice but today I was watching the oscars and my fiance's mom saw the knitting commerical and said that should be you doing that but with a crochet hook

Ok, I am laughing so hard here! Yup, I need to go to the Ford dealer since they seem to be in the best financial shape, and tell them "I want the truck, I need the steps cause I am going shopping for yarn!" Hey we short ones need those steps cause I surely don't want to drop all that yarn.

Archived