Dishcloth Tuesdays~2009 CAL

LadiBug329

I just tried out HL's I Love This Cotton...OMGs it is sooooooooooo soft. I made some coasters, but can't post 'em yet until my swap partner rec'vs them.

I've got a crochet in to go to tonight...I was going to do start the last half of thread project, but if the lighting is too bad (and it might be--I'll do a cloth for me!)

Elise

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-11418-13589740526_thumb.jpg

1 potholder and 2 mini potholders

I haven't been in here in forever and a day. And everyone is doing an awesome job on their rags and things... Hope to come around here more often.. Have an awesome dish rag day.:hook

[ATTACH]1258[/ATTACH]

1 potholder and 2 mini potholders

I haven't been in here in forever and a day. And everyone is doing an awesome job on their rags and things... Hope to come around here more often.. Have an awesome dish rag day.:hook

They look great!

The potholders are so cute, DavaJ

and a Big Welcome to Nicole, glad to have you with us.

I didn't makea dishcloth this week either, I was working on a Casserole cover of my DD. I'll catch up later.

have fun, and enjoy, life is so short

I made a cassarole cover this week, and then used the scrap to make an M&M dishcloth. The upper corner for six stitches is a different shade of green as I was binding off, I ran out of yarn, so I finished it with a lighter shade!.

post-25772-13589740579_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ladies, I've been crocheting dish clothes along with you for a while now & thought I'd finally come out & join the CAL if you don't mind another member. I'll get a pic up as soon as I can of a few I've recently made.

Ladies, I've been crocheting dish clothes along with you for a while now & thought I'd finally come out & join the CAL if you don't mind another member. I'll get a pic up as soon as I can of a few I've recently made.

I just joined, too! Glad to have you. I'll be working on my Tunisian dishcloth and potholder this evening. I'll be sure to post pictures later!

It's been awhile since I posted a dishcloth. So here are my dishcloths for this Tuesday. They are done in Early American Ombre - dark blue, burgundy and ecru. Very nice together.

I really like those!

I made a cassarole cover this week, and then used the scrap to make an M&M dishcloth. The upper corner for six stitches is a different shade of green as I was binding off, I ran out of yarn, so I finished it with a lighter shade!.

I've been meaning to ask what this looks like underneath. Did you crochet little straps or is it a little blanket for a casserole dish? I really like it and want to get an idea of that because I have a friend who takes casseroles to work all of the time. I think she really needs one! :D

I've been meaning to ask what this looks like underneath. Did you crochet little straps or is it a little blanket for a casserole dish? I really like it and want to get an idea of that because I have a friend who takes casseroles to work all of the time. I think she really needs one! :D

It is made in two parts a bottom with handles for the cassorole dish, and then the flowered top. The straps are on the bottom part. With the turqoise and pink one the straps go through. The book with the patterns came from Annies Attic. If I still had them (they were gifted) I would photograph the inside for you. Sorry!!!:(

It is made in two parts a bottom with handles for the cassorole dish, and then the flowered top. The straps are on the bottom part. With the turqoise and pink one the straps go through. The book with the patterns came from Annies Attic. If I still had them (they were gifted) I would photograph the inside for you. Sorry!!!:(

Thanks for the info. I should be able to find the pattern with that info.

• 2 weeks later...

I made about a half a dishcloth. I bought some cotton while I was in Michigan, at Meijers. Then didn't get back there to get more before I left. Hopefully I can find the wrapper in my purse so I can find some more here.

Tina

• 2 weeks later...

I got a scrubby dishcloth done (pattern on my blog). I did this one in orange for a swap. The purple one (on my blog) was going to go for this swap, but somehow the yarn on one side got bleached. I probably got something on it while cleaning. I don't know how though!

Archived