Dishcloth Tuesdays~2009 CAL

LadiBug329

I always told my oldest dd that someday she would have children just like her. she has three boys and they are very lively. One of them is every bit as naughty as she was, (and with any amount of luck the baby will give her a run for her money too!!:devil) Boys can be every bit as challenging as girls.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, thank goodness, it does pass....I also can't wait til DD has her own children; although she has told me she is only having boys, girls are too much trouble. :eek I secretly hope she has twin girls just like her!!!:devil

I think that for the plan to work you have to say it out loud to her.

Elise

I always told my oldest dd that someday she would have children just like her. she has three boys and they are very lively. One of them is every bit as naughty as she was, (and with any amount of luck the baby will give her a run for her money too!!:devil) Boys can be every bit as challenging as girls.

Well, my mother has always said "What goes around, comes around", so here's hoping I will be :D:D:D in the backround one day!!!!

One of our boys probably WILL have twins, as my Dad is a twin, AND one of my mom's sisters is a twin (the other twin died shortly after birth). :devil:devil Course, I will be the one who gets to babysit.... :blush

Yes, thank goodness, it does pass....I also can't wait til DD has her own children; although she has told me she is only having boys, girls are too much trouble. :eek I secretly hope she has twin girls just like her!!!:devil

One of our boys probably WILL have twins, as my Dad is a twin, AND one of my mom's sisters is a twin (the other twin died shortly after birth). :devil:devil Course, I will be the one who gets to babysit.... :blush

I say that grandkids are your reward for not eating your young...they are sooooooooooooooo much more fun. You spoil 'em, hype 'em up on candy and send 'em home. :manyheart

You buy all those loud annoying toys and send 'em home. (remember the hammer and the workbench one from fisher price...yup--went home. Drum machine and keyboard--went home. :devil:devil)

I'm E-Vil and I know this about myself. In fact, I embrace it!!!! :yay

Grams to 9!!!!

Elise

Here are the latest editions from yours truly :D

th_DSCI0117.jpg

Yarn used is Peaches & Cream in Red - crocheted

th_DSCI0119.jpg

Yarn used is Peaches & Cream color way: top one is Gum Drop the left side is knit, right crocheted.

Both images are clickable

Since I forgot that not everyone can see the knitting post I thought I would post a picture of the baby footprint directly in this thread. Sorry about that.

th_Dishcloths001.jpg

I am going to have to try this......beautiful :knit

Since I forgot that not everyone can see the knitting post I thought I would post a picture of the baby footprint directly in this thread. Sorry about that.

th_Dishcloths001.jpg

I really like this one. it would make a ncie baby washcloth too.

th_DSCI0117.jpg

th_DSCI0119.jpg

Yarn used is Peaches & Cream color way: top one is Gum Drop the left side is knit, right crocheted.

Nice work!

th_Dishcloths001.jpg

Oh, I love that, so precious. I have tried the knitting thing and just cannot do it.:( Congrats on mastering both crochet and knitting.:yes

th_DSCI0117.jpg

th_DSCI0119.jpg

Very Nice:cheer

Oh, I love that, so precious. I have tried the knitting thing and just cannot do it.:( Congrats on mastering both crochet and knitting.:yes

Thank you but I am far from mastering knitting. I am just learning so I thouht dishcloths would be a fun way to pick up a few stitches and to improve on my tension. I had attempted to learn a few times but was just to uncoordinated with straight needles. a friend loaned me her knitpicks harmony needles and I was in love. I bought the set for myself and could not be happier. I think if I had known about them when I first started learning I might not have given up a few years ago. Try them. If you hated knitting as much as I did they will change your mind. At least they did for me. Now if I could only find some hooks as nice as those needles. Jimbo hooks come in very close.

Thank you but I am far from mastering knitting. I am just learning so I thouht dishcloths would be a fun way to pick up a few stitches and to improve on my tension. I had attempted to learn a few times but was just to uncoordinated with straight needles. a friend loaned me her knitpicks harmony needles and I was in love. I bought the set for myself and could not be happier. I think if I had known about them when I first started learning I might not have given up a few years ago. Try them. If you hated knitting as much as I did they will change your mind. At least they did for me. Now if I could only find some hooks as nice as those needles. Jimbo hooks come in very close.

Yes, I feel uncoordinated as well with knitting needles, I am all thumbs. I will look into the harmony needles though, thanks for the suggestion!!!:manyheart

Archived