Dishcloth Tuesdays~2009 CAL

LadiBug329

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, here's the other thread dishcloth I talked about but never posted. It's the Angel Dishcloth from the book 100 Crochet Projects. It's in size 3 thread in tangerine, rose, white and lime. There's a front, back and upsidedown view.

angelupsidedown.jpg

angelback.jpg

angelfront.jpg

All the dishcloths are great. I like the angel, and the owl. How neat, I am going to have to go looking for some new dishcloth patterns.

Ok, here's the other thread dishcloth I talked about but never posted. It's the Angel Dishcloth from the book 100 Crochet Projects. It's in size 3 thread in tangerine, rose, white and lime. There's a front, back and upsidedown view.

angelupsidedown.jpg

angelback.jpg

angelfront.jpg

\

All I can say is WOW!!!

I have been inspired by all the ruffley things. You've seen 2 dishcloths I've made, and now I'm working on a doily with ruffles around the edges. Well, I made a Crinoline Dishcloth pattern and posted it on my blog. It looks kinda like a crinoline that goes under dresses, so that's how it got the name. I thought about can~can, but I like the crinoline name better. Here's the link and some photos. http://sarahsweethearts.blogspot.com/2009/03/crinoline-dishcloth-pattern.html

dish2a.jpgrufflecloseup.jpgminicrdish.jpg

The last photo is the Mini Crinoline. You can stop on this row for a smaller version, it's listed in the pattern.

There's one I want to make but can't find the link. It's round, made from sc (i think) and when you are done you sew up the ends so it is a little puffy. I'm still looking thru cpc, but maby someone has the direct link? ;)

I have been inspired by all the ruffley things. You've seen 2 dishcloths I've made, and now I'm working on a doily with ruffles around the edges. Well, I made a Crinoline Dishcloth pattern and posted it on my blog. It looks kinda like a crinoline that goes under dresses, so that's how it got the name. I thought about can~can, but I like the crinoline name better. Here's the link and some photos. http://sarahsweethearts.blogspot.com/2009/03/crinoline-dishcloth-pattern.html

dish2a.jpgrufflecloseup.jpgminicrdish.jpg

The last photo is the Mini Crinoline. You can stop on this row for a smaller version, it's listed in the pattern.

These are beautiful too.

I still can't find the one I'm looking for. So I made these. Here's the links..Crochet Dude Sunshine Dishcloth, and Flower Petal Dishcloth. My favorite is the Sunshine Dishcloth. They're in size 3 thread, so it's kinda a dish scrubby instead of a cloth. I need to go buy some cotton yarn. ;)

1236725124.jpg

1236725073.jpg

wow, all your dishcloths are way too pretty for dishes!

wow, all your dishcloths are way too pretty for dishes!

Thanks, but these will be used. :D I figure If I have to do dishes, which is my least favorite chore...no dishwasher :(, then at least I have something pretty to use. :laughroll

Elise, Beautiful dishcloth and hotpad set. I love the color combo to. :manyheart

Archived