I'm in Crochet Today! Jan/Feb 2009!

slicer

Hi all! I was one of the winners of the Crochet Today! Stitch-to-Win contest. It's on page 12 of the Jan/Feb 2009 issue.

I was curious if there were any other villers that also won. I know we've got some fabulous designers on this site!

By the way, my square is Number 4!

Hi all! I was one of the winners of the Crochet Today! Stitch-to-Win contest. It's on page 12 of the Jan/Feb 2009 issue.

I was curious if there were any other villers that also won. I know we've got some fabulous designers on this site!

By the way, my square is Number 4!

Oooohhh! I like yours! Mine is #8!!

:cheer:cheerExcellent & Congrats to both of you!! :cheer:cheer

I love both your squares. I really like that magazine too. Going to see my family up in NY next week for my sisters baby shower & to xchg Christmas gifts. I'm hoping someone got me a subscription:yes

Congratulations to both of you. :clap

I fell in love with the heart afghan when I received my copy last month. My daughter also fell in love with it, so I promised her the afghan for Christmas 2009. Crochet Today, in conjunction with Red Heart, has promised to publish the pattern to one heart square a month for 12 months.

So when do the squares begin? :sigh

The Red Heart website is sponsoring a crochetalong on the squares. And I can't wait to get started.

I fell in love with the heart afghan when I received my copy last month. My daughter also fell in love with it, so I promised her the afghan for Christmas 2009. Crochet Today, in conjunction with Red Heart, has promised to publish the pattern to one heart square a month for 12 months.

The Red Heart website is sponsoring a crochetalong on the squares. And I can't wait to get started.

I was wondering the same because I would love to look at the pattern and make the afghan because I love hearts and congratulations to both of you gals on your hard work well done my friends

I've been waiting too!! They were supposed to start December, but I haven't seen anything or heard anything as of yet. But apparantly, you can also write them and get all the patterns at once.

Archived