Snowflake Mondays 2009

marikamum

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Giant or not it's beautiful!

Ditto to that sentiment :D

Cheers!

Now that I have finished my deadline project (a bit past the intended deadline :P) I might get a chance to get in a flake or two sometime :hook...

See you all!

I was just looking at everyones beautiful snowflakes, if I join now, I have to chatch up and make 6 snokflkes, is that right?

I was just looking at everyones beautiful snowflakes, if I join now, I have to chatch up and make 6 snokflkes, is that right?

Dava has it exactly right, just jump on in and start wherever and whenever you like, there is no requirement to catch up (though you are welcome to go back and do flakes from prior weeks when you get impatient for a new flake of a Monday :lol). :welcome

Cheers,

I think I'll try this one, I was going through all my patterns (WOW, what a chore!) and I found a book I have on snowflakes too. I have so many other projects going right now, I'm gonna have to make a schedule, lol. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome to the group! Of course you can join us. And you can catch up of the past snowflakes or not. Whatever you have time for and desire to do.

:welcome to :flake:flake:flake Mondays!

So happy to have you with us,

:fire:fire:fire regards,

:mdust:mdust:mdust Cosmo :mdust:mdust:mdust

Happy Birthday to everyone that celebrated yesterday or today:clap:clap.

I think the snowflaked looked great even if it looked big to you.

I haven't gotten this weeks done yet but that is on the list today...will post once it is done.

I haven't gotten around to doing this week's flake. I hope to get it made either tonight or tomorrow. I really enjoy making these cute snowflakes. I can't wait to see them blocked. Holding off until I have a bunch of flakes.

Lynn

Well, I was able to make 4 of the past snowflakes this weekend, hopefully I will be able to get the other tw plus the new one tonight, while watching TV

I tried creating a new snowflake for February while we were away this weekend but it ended up being a small doily instead of an ornament in size. Sigh! :ohdear Will have to try again. :lol

I just finished this weeks flake. I don't care much for mine. It seems sloppy somehow. Probably partly because I have such an hard time with a small hook. I like the one in the pattern picture a lot though.

As usual I used size 3 thread and a C hook. My flake is 6 inches across.

I will post a picture later this week.

Archived