I am speechless

Wow MaryJo! I can't honestly say I know anyone that deserves that more than you, I am so thankful she thought of you. You do such beautiful works and give gifts that are amazing, look at th Crochetville bags alone, and the joy happiness you have made for so many peeps. CONGRATS!!!

Now PLEASE remember to make YOU something with that okay?

Hugs and Love

JoAnn

I know you totally deserve it but I confess I felt jealous :blush (heaven knows when I'll be able to buy yarn again...) and this would be any yarn lover's dream!:droolBut seriously, I wish you many hours of enjoyment and I commend Crochetluvknot for her generosity.

I thought about rolling around in it like Aunt Bubbels suggested, but I am now putting it in color order or actually putting the colors that will go together, so I don't have to hunt when I make something. Boy how weird is that?

5 more bogs:eek I know I need to go through some of mine, but I don't have nearly that much. I have a lot of baby yarn to destash.

I see:2magic lots of totes in our future.:rofl

I thought about rolling around in it like Aunt Bubbels suggested, but I am now putting it in color order or actually putting the colors that will go together, so I don't have to hunt when I make something. Boy how weird is that?

5 more bogs:eek I know I need to go through some of mine, but I don't have nearly that much. I have a lot of baby yarn to destash.

I see:2magic lots of totes in our future.:rofl

I ordered a bunch of grab bags and seconds over the course of this past year, so I have a lot of PnC now. Once I get it organized and sorted out, I'll probably mostly be making snuggles for animal shelters with it. I am having a lot of problems crocheting for any length of time because I have carpal tunnel syndrome in both hands but I figure I can make smaller projects like snuggles pretty quickly, and all the wee animals can have a nice warm blankie for their cages.

Anyway, as someone else said, be sure to make something for yourself!

And of course, I can't wait to see all the totes that you make.

I ordered a bunch of grab bags and seconds over the course of this past year, so I have a lot of PnC now. Once I get it organized and sorted out, I'll probably mostly be making snuggles for animal shelters with it. I am having a lot of problems crocheting for any length of time because I have carpal tunnel syndrome in both hands but I figure I can make smaller projects like snuggles pretty quickly, and all the wee animals can have a nice warm blankie for their cages.

Anyway, as someone else said, be sure to make something for yourself!

And of course, I can't wait to see all the totes that you make.

That is so cute about the snuggies for the animals, I am sure they love it. As for the carpal tunnel, I also have it in both hands. I wear braces at night when I sleep and I have them wrapped while I am crocheting. It is a pain, but it sure helps.

Great job on the blankies.

That is so cute about the snuggies for the animals, I am sure they love it. As for the carpal tunnel, I also have it in both hands. I wear braces at night when I sleep and I have them wrapped while I am crocheting. It is a pain, but it sure helps.

Great job on the blankies.

I have braces to wear, too, but I hate wearing them. I toss and turn a lot when I sleep, and I'm always hitting myself with those braces, usually in the face! :lol

It does help a lot when I remember to take about 1000mg of ibuprofin before going to bed. Then I usually sleep straight through without the pain waking me up.

Yesterday my cat Ginger was "testing" my stack of snugglies. She given them her seal of approval.

Archived