Knit and Crochet Today

melkrose

Over the weekend I saw a Knit and Crochet episode which I think is the first of the new season. It has a new host. The format of the show is alittle different. It was good they made winter hats and Drew (the Crochet dude was on) was on.

Did anyone else see it?

I'm just so happy that I finally get this show. We switched cable companies and now we get this show. I can't wait until I see my first episode. I have it all ready to be recorded.

:manyheart

I saw that episode too. Loved it. The knitter was good and I liked how the host had her slow down a bit so you could see her actually stitching. I still have trouble with knitting.

I loved the crochet segment, great job Drew. Even though I knew stitches, I really liked his explaination of them, and the chosen hat project was super cute. I have yet to visit the web site, but I will. That hat is on the must make list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Knit and Crochet Today is on PBS's Create channel. it's digital. i get it with my converter box for the digi switch.

i enjoy the show. it's the first time i've seen it.

my dh thinks i'm a granny because i like to watch crochet on t.v. :crocheting

Laura

• 4 weeks later...

I've seen several of the new episodes. They are great! Unfortunately I don't think I get that channel anymore... still need to call the TV people to complain. I haven't seen a show in a while. :(

We have an "education" channel where I live. And this is on there on Thursdays at 5:30 pm. Good time because I can be home by then after work, or a little after the show started. however, I kept forgetting and missing it because Thursday was my shopping night, and last week I switched it to Wednesday and it messed me up with the days of the week:lol. I'd been doing Thrusday as errand day forever...

I caught it last night because I went home sick and decided to watch a little tv before taking a nap. They showed how to make a small ami coffee (tea, cocoa) in a cup. Super cute.

Debbi

Archived