2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And she does it!!!! :cheer:cheer:cheer finished that skein off so I am not further into the hole this week. Well I am not out of the hole but ... well... um.. er :think

This week +0-

this year -10

And she does it!!!! :cheer:cheer:cheer finished that skein off so I am not further into the hole this week. Well I am not out of the hole but ... well... um.. er :think

This week +0-

this year -10

Great job!!! And you will be able to make up that negative YTD in no time!!!

Well, this was a slower week, due to working on several projects at the same time, so that not as many skeins got used up...none, in fact, except for one being reduced to a small ball, so...

WTD +1 YTD +95

:crocheting

Taking the Toe Up Sock class and didn't have the correct yarn for gauge so I went shopping:

Purchased 2 skeins of sock, 1 hank of sock yarn, received gift of 2 skeins of sock yarn = -10

But, I worked through 1 skein and a ball on other projects = +3

Overall -- falling behind (or stash increasing)!

WTD: -7

Haven't done too much crocheting but we just had cable installed and I get a ton of crocheting done while siting in front of the tv so I'm sure the number will increase soon but for right now it's just

WTD: +2 YTD: +22

Went through another ball of cotton yarn plus I rolled a skein of yarn into a skein (used up half of it on 1 sock. I'll finish the rest of it up today or tomorrow). I counted those two skeins of sock yarn but I know that I'm gonna send them back next week so I'm just gonna count those out now cause I know I'll forget to count them next week.

WTD: -18

Julee

Ok this past week rolled a skein into a ball then I used that same ball so a +2 but I went out and got 2 skeins of yarn -4 so for

WTD-2 ytd-48

Since my last post I have finished off a skein of off white adding to my flower squares. I have completed 19 squares so far.:woo Of course depending on how big the afghan ends up being I only have 100 or so more to do. Hehe.

I need more green and off white, but I'll see if I can avoid buying it next week so I end the month with a positive number. :dance

WTD: +6

YTD: +2

Well I just finished a ball on a cell phone holder for myself, cause I keep losing it in my purse even with it's own holder. That makes my score

WTD +4 YTD -45

Archived