2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

Doesn't look like I'll get anything else done today. So my score for the week is a measly

+2 WTD, +49 YTD

Oh well, at least I'm still positive. Won't be next week though!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I know this will kill my score but if anyone has small balls of yarn they know they will never use again, I'm looking for more scraps for my lovely scrap blanket, any color is great.

Weight? Fiber? I think I have some acrylic stuff I could stand to get rid of.

+12 wtd

0 YTD

:cheerI am back to zero:dance.....now no more buying Kelly!!!!:lol:rofl

Yeah right I have to purchase some tomorrow, Joann's has a sale :droolplus extra 40% coupons, I need a skein of :yarnBernet Softee plus I will see what else :devil:knit:crocheting

...only 4-5 years?! I have yarn that has been with me for almost 20. :rofl
Well, the reason I don't have older yarn was due to stashbusting on here 4 or 5 years ago. I got rid of ALL my yarn except for 2 projects. So, now that I am reminded of THAT, I will admit that the orange yarn may be considerably older. :think I finished the other project.

For this week, I am

-2 for YTD -12

(assuming - means yarn used)

My DH went on a yarn find at the beginning of the week, boo hoo for my stashbusting. I did get some skeins used though so even though I'm in the hole, it's not as bad since I was able to use some. My siggy is already changed. I finished the week off at -12

well, I finished up the same skein today, that I finished yesterday. Fortunatly I had not posted it yesterday when I realized that the hat I was making for a neighbor was off gauge. Soooo, I had to frog it, and start over. But today I finished off the paddy green skein. Making a St. Patrick Day hat for my neighbor.

WTD +4

My score hasn't changed much since I last posted on Tuesday! It takes forever to use up thread... oh well! I'm most proud of the fact that I managed not to buy any more yarn, despite making two trips to Michael's this week for other things! (and it was hard to resist, too, they have some stuff I'd really like on clearance!) So my score ended up being

WTD +3/YTD +76

For this week, I am

-2 for YTD -12

(assuming - means yarn used)

Stephanie, if you use yarn, you get a plus (+). :) Because using up stash is a positive thing! :lol

I have to revise what I posted this morning - I bought 5 skeins today because the yarns shop got in "Spiderman" red & blue in Kids RH - now I can make my youngest son the spidey RR. Later I managed to roll one skein of cotton into a ball while waiting for my comforter to wash at the laundromat this evening.

-9 WTD / -16 YTD

Ok well I had -38 bought a skein so that raised my score to -40 but I used the yarn so my week to date-2 year to date -38

Well I managed to have a up and down all week. Over the week I bought 9 skeins of yarn, used 4 skeins of yarn, rolled 2 balls of yarn and used up 5 balls of yarn making Granny's Daughter's/Saltines.

So that was a -18 + 8 + 2 +5 = -3 WTD

YTD is -8. Could be better, could be worse. I'm hoping to go through some yarn this week. I'm working on a round ripple and granny squares for two afghan right now. :devil

Weight? Fiber? I think I have some acrylic stuff I could stand to get rid of.

Anything really. I use just about everything.

I do use a lot of acrylic though.

Well, haven't used any more so far this week, hopefully I'll do better next week, but my mom found my Liondesign Winter Catalog and keeps begging me to get the patterns she likes, which isn't a bad idea for Mother's Day, anyway I forsee myself having to go buy tons of yarn soon.

WTD= -4

YTD= -2

Archived