2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTD: +5 YTD: -236

Ok, I used 1 ball of sugar and cream today and I made 1 skein into a ball so that's +3 for today. I can't believe I'm actually in the positives WTD wise. YAY!!!

Julee

+52 Legalwoman17 Gold Medal!

+26 jeannie1205 Silver Medal!

+22 a stitchintime Bronze Medal!

+19 Krazy-Kitty

+16 basjordan

+10 dilyca2006

+10 Jain

+10 lhapsaapsolady

+10 pineknott

+10 teakaycee

+7 dragonpuck

+7 ropergirl3

+6 jammerholly

+6 Jessicagil

+6 jura2908

+5 Ariel manx

+5 CroJulee

+5 hseger

+5 PBLKNP

+5 Penelope2608

+4 ankh

+4 Isabel

+3 jollyrancher418

+3 Krystal16

+3 Needle Arts

+3 walker1021

+2 BigPinkPolkaDot

+2 Ellie13

+2 KellyA

+2 morna

+1 AmethystMist

+1 econ-nerd

+1 Kaylana

0 mar3185

0 Marzee

0 renegade

0 Wendy Sue

-2 CraftyWitch

-2 karishema

-4 fc1123

-5 CLLinda

-5 gbabesmom

-6 kel

-8 aphelia

-8 Streams45

-16 darski Shoot the Moon!

Congratulations everyone! Wonderful scores!!!:cheer:hug:yay:hook

Ooops...sorry I forgot to check in yesterday. I've been visiting with my sister up north and was having lots of fun. didn't get anymore crocheting done, but I'm positive again :clap:clap:clap

(w/e Feb 14) WTD: 8 YTD: 4

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's night :manyheart:manyheart

Love the owl!!!!

i am almost finished with an ami owl i am making from Amigurumi World by Ana Paula Rimoli. i did finally finish the poncho i was making for a friend. she was very happy with it.

i went to the dollar store and bought 2 skeins of fun fur yarn and 1 skein of something called Voodoo. i think it's made by Bernat or Caron.

i used most of a skein for the owl's body so my score is:

-5 WTD/ -16 YTD

here are pics of my poncho and owl...he still needs wings :crocheting

th_100_0987.jpg

th_100_0989.jpg

Well, I forgot to post my score last night, I fell asleep reading to my girls-- it wasn't even 9PM! I guess I needed the sleep! I ended up being

+46 wtd and +44 ytd not bad, but that's because I'm selling off some stash. I am pretty much out of room for my yarn (untill we redo the basement... then I have plans :devil)

:yayGreat job this week fellow stashbusters! It can be so very hard to overcome addiction!

Well, I forgot to post my score last night, I fell asleep reading to my girls-- it wasn't even 9PM! I guess I needed the sleep! I ended up being

+46 wtd and +44 ytd not bad, but that's because I'm selling off some stash. I am pretty much out of room for my yarn (untill we redo the basement... then I have plans :devil)

:yayGreat job this week fellow stashbusters! It can be so very hard to overcome addiction!

Wow! That's an awesome score. I hope you enjoyed your sleep!

This week must have been the best week for the most stashbusters so far..! Not me ofcourse, but oh well. :) Keep crocheting! :)

Curse you, Michael's! Why are your sales so good this week?

I picked up two redhearts, 3 Baby Coordinates and 6 skein of a soft bulky yarn. All for $21!

So I'm in the hole again, and it's only Sunday!

:manyheart

I went to a thrift store today and this time I couldn't resist the yarn.:spin

There were 18 1oz skeins of baby yarn and one skein of baby coordinates. 19 skeins in all. :sigh I hope to start a baby ghan with it and get rid of the 18 skeins real quick.

-38 points starting my week. Just when I got my YTD to 0 :bang

I need prayers and good thoughts tomorrow.

I am going to Walmart and I will try to avoid the yarn aisle... no really. will too! *stomps little foot*

:rofl

I do need all your best wishes though.

I started a Seraphina Shawl with a skein of Sensations Boucle the size of my car so I don't expect to be getting any points from that any time soon! I'm about a third of the way done now. This is my second time to attempt the Seraphina pattern and I think I finally get it! I'd really like to make another one with a yarn that shows more stitch definition. But I've got to get rid of this boucle because I know I won't use it on anything else.

well went to Joann's didn't pick up any yarn all I picked up was poly-fill and safety eyes for my pig so I'm proud of myself so far starting today out with 0

Starting the week off good! I was shopping yesterday and came home with 28 :eek skeins of Lion Brand Suede. However 18 are earmarked to be gifted and I plan to get them out in the mail before the week is over. So for now I am -56 for the week...

Archived