2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, Yay, I'm happy to report my first score for this week is POSITIVE!!!

wtd so far is: +1 and more to be used.

Used up half a skein of yarn and turned the other half into a ball so that's where I got my one point.

Julee

I rolled 3 skeins into balls tonight. I decided not to do anymore of this pattern so I went ahead and rolled the skeins used so far up so they wouldn't get all tangled up.

Now I have WTD +2 hopefully I can stay out of the stores one more week. :lol

My eye is doing great, I'll just be glad to get the other eye done, scheduled for the 24th of Feb. Maybe I can tell dark colors apart. I couldn't work with black at all, and see what I was doing.

Have you tried a light up crochet hook? They do help with dark colored yarn.

Hi!

Would you be interested in seeing YTD scores from time to time? That way, we can celebrate the big picture, not just the weekly total. I'm thinking that we could post them also on the last week of each month.

What do you think?

Hi!

Would you be interested in seeing YTD scores from time to time? That way, we can celebrate the big picture, not just the weekly total. I'm thinking that we could post them also on the last week of each month.

What do you think?

Great Idea. It would keep things in perspective. Thanks for doing all you do.

:manyheart

I'm designing an afghan for the fair. I started it last night and already used up 2 points of yarn. But since I am using 50 gm skeins, I am sure my score will add up fast.

:manyheart

Hi!

What do you think?

I like this idea but only if it is not too much work for you. I post my current yearly score every week anyway so it's not a problem for me. :ghug

Hi!

What do you think?

I like the idea of a ytd posting, too. I've been keeping a tally in my crochet journal just for myself... to keep me motivated. But it would be really cool to see how I'm doing compared to everyone else. As long as it wouldn't be to much trouble for you. :D

Hi!

What do you think?

I think that would be fun, too, but like Darski said, only if it's not too much work for you. I realized last time I stashbusted that I really would have liked to keep track over the year, just for myself, so I made sure to do that this year (it's in my signature). It's good for those weeks when you just seem to be buying more yarn to realize you did use some up like you intended all along. Patty

Yeah! Great idea, Beth! I also post mine every week, but that doesn't mean I know how I'm doing compared to you all.. :) So that would be fun. :)

Ah, this group is so fun!! :D

Hi!

What do you think?

I think that would be a great idea if it's not too much work for you because as others have said you do so much already

and to think I have to go and buy another skein of yarn to finish my scarf so here I go again starting out in the negative so that will be -2 for me for today at least

:blush Remember those great scores I have been posting... well, um.. erm... Those numbers are going to change. I'll count up the damage in a bit and report the bad news.

The good news is that my Walmart has restored all the yarn

Happy, happy, joy, joy dance Now!!!

Archived