2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finished off another skein with that loomed scarf. +2. it is finished. I had to make a granny square, and 2 yo-yo's to finish the scrap of yarn.:cheer

wtd 12, ytd 14

I am holding off posting just yet. i don't seem to be getting to the end of any skeins but hope springs eternal.

at this point I am at a minus 10 (12 minus /2plus) but I might yet get there.

Beth, I'm about to take a hit in my numbers too. Me and my friend agreed on a pattern and colors for her afghan last night. Next week I'll be adding a good 15 skeins to my stash.

At least I will be ending my week to date in positives this week.

Right now I'm at plus 4, but I'm gonna work hard this afternoon to see if I can get through another skein.

A +28 for me this week . . but don't be too impressed by that. A total of +18 was given away. I've bought a house and have been going through my yarn, giving away what I don't need any longer. But I did use that other +10. So good for me!!

Stashbusting CAL 2009: WTD +28, YTD +231

Didn't use anything up, didn't buy anything, didn't hack anything into strips, so big fat 0 WTD/-76 YTD.

While we're at it, does plarn, or fabric strips count? I never got an answer last week.

I finally finished my round ripple and used up a big ball of Sensation Rainbow Boucle, so that would be a +2. I also finished a hat and used up about 3/4 of a skein and rolled the rest into a ball, so that's a +1. Unfortunately, I bought 2 skeins this week and that's a -4 (my first negative number) :( So that brings me to -1 for this week. I just wanted to try out the new Michaels yarns.

WTD -1 / YTD + 2

+28 Legalwoman17 GOLD MEDAL!!!

+23 Wendy Sue SILVER MEDAL!!!

+13 Jain BRONZE MEDAL!!!

+12 karishema

+9 Needle Arts

+8 KellyA

+8 walker 1021

+6 dilyca2006

+6 TexasSugar

+5 CLLinda

+4 Braxxi

+4 Ellie13

+4 Marzee

+3 fc1123

+2 aphelia

+2 Ariel Manx

+2 pineknott

0 a stitchintime

0 Charlie in Georgia

0 CraftyWitch

0 Miss Scarlet

-1 crocheting4mygirls

-2 DesertCrocheter

-4 hseger

-6 Ladykats

-10 darski

-20 clocke

-58 basjordan SHOOT THE MOON!!!

Congratulations to our medalists, :cheerand to everyone who has managed to reduce your stash, :yay(or at least not grow it!) :clap And congrats to everyone who has beautiful new yarn to pet and love.:manyheart

PLEASE!!! Post your scores in in a large font with bright colors, or at least on a seperate line, so I have a chance to find them! My eyes are getting old, for some odd reason... (I'm not getting any older, but my eyes seem to be!) If I can't find your scores easily, I will no longer include them. Sorry.

PLEASE!!! Post your scores in in a large font with bright colors, or at least on a separate line, so I have a chance to find them! My eyes are getting old, for some odd reason... (I'm not getting any older, but my eyes seem to be!) If I can't find your scores easily, I will no longer include them. Sorry.

This is going to be absolute and utterly inexcusable curiosity :eek but I just have to ask this :?

For those who don't post with bright and bold numbers... why :?

This rule does not seem overly onerous so I can't figure out what y'all are thinking.

I really, really, really am not being rude... I just want to understand your thinking process. I should also add that I am one of the worst *don't follow the rules* offenders; I just don't happen to break this one. :blush

But then I love bold and colourful :rofl

:rofl:wlol:rofl << my bad :heehee >>

Didn't get mine posted yesterday. Thought I was get a chance to get it done, but, was not able to get back on yesterday afternoon and do it. Thank you for seeing it and basjordan for being able to see it in my siggie and get it posted.

I did get a couple more skeins used so they will start my week this week.

We had an electrical storm last nite and turned off the computers and i spaced my score in the process

so---- i am starting off this week with a hefty +11 which is good as i got some yarn on sale that will hit my box this week:hook

hopefully adding to that before the minus box gets here:crocheting

Archived