Cathedral Window-CAL

Chatty

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got my pattern in the mail today!!! I've decided that I'm not crazy about the RH Gemstone color, so I'm going to use Blueberry Pie for my variegated, with lavender and a yet-to-be-specified blue as my two solids. Wish me luck - with yet another WIP!!!

After admiring this afghan for years, i only JUST got the pattern and yarn for it a few weeks ago and started working on it about a week ago (ive been busy). I've encountered a few problems with the pattern where I was completely stuck and I thought that joining this CAL would be a great thing because of all the advice! Sooo I'd like to join this 3yr old CAL now :-P.

I have one more pentagon to make & then I have to do the triangles, put it all together & I'll be done with the first part. I work on it when I can. It stays on the backburner most of the time though because there are other projects I'm working on & that one is such a BIG one. A little @ a time IS progress though. I'm working on it!!!

Heather, are you seriously doing TWO of these? I've been working off and on for 2 years on one... I can't imagine jumping right in and doing it all over again!

:lol Yep I started on the second one yesterday. I'm going to do it in the one row a day till Christmas CAL so it won't be so overbearing but I'm still working on the first one too.

I'm just trying to finish up my stained glass window squares so I'm free to spend all the time I want on my 1st CRW.

I did pick the colors for the next one I guess I'll just go with the Gemstone though that Blueberry pie sounds like it would look great too. hmmmm.:think

:lol Yep I started on the second one yesterday. I'm going to do it in the one row a day till Christmas CAL so it won't be so overbearing but I'm still working on the first one too.

I'm just trying to finish up my stained glass window squares so I'm free to spend all the time I want on my 1st CRW.

I did pick the colors for the next one I guess I'll just go with the Gemstone though that Blueberry pie sounds like it would look great too. hmmmm.:think

youre a beast!!!!!!

I'm on the first popcorn row right now and its killing me. ever since i made a baby bunting with nothing but popcorn stitches I cant look at them with joy. im dying to get this blanket done!!!!!

one row a day??? does the popcorn one still count as one row????

Betze...You can either find this pattern New and old on ebay, or you can go to the annie's attic site and get it there.

I went and checked on Annie's Attic and this is what it says:

The product you've requested is out-of-stock or could not be found.

So I guess there are alot wanting this pattern now! I just hope I get mine... I am still waiting on it.

Okay, everyone.. I am in ... I have the yarn and I have started it ... I am at the triangles. I am wondering tho... do we whipstich it w/ a needle or what? I an not sure which way I am suppose to sew them on.

Any advice would be appreciated!!

Archived