Cathedral Window-CAL

Chatty

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heather, they are both beautiful! You should be really proud of yourself.:)

That being said... everyone who thinks Heather is making us look bad by making two, when some of us are complaining about ONE, raise your hand! :clap Me!!

Heather, they are both beautiful! You should be really proud of yourself.:)

That being said... everyone who thinks Heather is making us look bad by making two, when some of us are complaining about ONE, raise your hand! :clap Me!!

:blush One of them I'm doing on the row a day which is easy now but will start getting harder as it gets bigger. I just find it easier to do them at the same time cause I know by the time I finish the first one I WONT want to do the second one. :lol It's really cheating.

:blush One of them I'm doing on the row a day which is easy now but will start getting harder as it gets bigger. I just find it easier to do them at the same time cause I know by the time I finish the first one I WONT want to do the second one. :lol It's really cheating.

I think you should be proud of yourself! It's great! I'm just teasing you, because my post (done a few minutes before yours) was me complaining about doing it -- then there you are with two! :lol

Heather they both look great! When I start thinking that mine is taking forever and I hate the row I'm on I stop and think that you are doing that same row twice. :)

Heather they both look great! When I start thinking that mine is taking forever and I hate the row I'm on I stop and think that you are doing that same row twice. :)

Seriously, she's had to do the popcorn rows 4 times! :eek

Seriously, she's had to do the popcorn rows 4 times! :eek

Well just 3 times so far still have to get to that last row of them on the 2nd one :lol but it's coming soon :D

Has anyone taken a look at the Crochet Olympics? I was looking at the post, and there is someone who is doing this afghan for it. The Olympics are only 3 weeks long! :eek If someone is able to this in that short a period of time, I"m going to be incredibly impressed!

I know that earlier in this thread, someone completed it in about 5 weeks, and even that I think is lightning speed!

Holy Cow! That would be lightning fast!! I could never do it that fast unless I didn't work or have any kids. And then all I could do was crochet!

Do you have the link to Crochet Olympics? I would love to read about it.

thanks...

There are several threads devoted to it here on the ville. It's under "community center" on the signon page.

Great progress Christina!

Thanks Kathryn! Looking back at my last post, I hadn't realized it was a MONTH since I had last worked on it. Bad me! Only took a sprained ankle and a forced day off work to get moving on it again. :lol

Oh no! Is the only way I'm going to finish this thing to sprain my ankle? Is that the key?

Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks! I'm already back at work today.

And please don't sprain your ankle! Mine is a recurring thing. Sprained it much worse about a year ago and was bed-ridden for 2 weeks but made an entire afghan for Christmas during that time. Every cloud has a silver lining! ;)

I'm getting closer! I just finished the half circles in the last section. I only have a few more rounds of the black yarn and I'LL BE DONE! (however, at the pace I"ve been going... that could mean it's Christmas when I finish!)

Yippee!

I'm getting closer! I just finished the half circles in the last section. I only have a few more rounds of the black yarn and I'LL BE DONE! (however, at the pace I"ve been going... that could mean it's Christmas when I finish!)

Yippee!

:clap:clap:clap

That's awesome!!!!

:cheer:cheer:cheerHere's a little cheering on to finish before Christmas!! :cheer:cheer:cheer

Archived