MINE MINE MINE!! Felted tote

Gege

I finally decided to keep one for myself! This was one of the first felted bags I made (you can see it in my avatar prior to being completely finished), but I finally decided to line it and finish it, and then, of course KEEP IT! I give EVERYTHING away, but, this one I'm keeping for myself.

3048292321_613e8da64c.jpg

More pictures and information on my blog. THANKS!

I popped over to your blog to check out the other purses you have done. Awesome job! How do you do the liners? I have a crochet bag (not felted) that needs a liner and I can't figure out how to attach it without the sewing showing through.

I popped over to your blog to check out the other purses you have done. Awesome job! How do you do the liners? I have a crochet bag (not felted) that needs a liner and I can't figure out how to attach it without the sewing showing through.

Thank you guys so very much! Frugalmel, I shot a video tutorial on lining felted bags...I was hoping to have it completely edited by this past weekend, but....well, we didn't... Hopefully my hubby and I will finish it this weekend- in between stuffing our faces and...stuffing our faces, we should find time to edit! I'll post it on my blog and will update this thread. Thanks again!

Archived