Cat Jumper

klaire12

Sooo cute - and great work, especially for your 2nd project!!

Like the others I echo the 'how did you get that on your cat with your arms intact??' question - kudos! :bounce

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How sweet . the kittiy looks so sweet; she seems to like it. Love the color.you did really well for a beginner; I wouldn't have known that if you hadn't of told us.

Keep on doing good work.:yes

I'd have to agree with AmyS, jlybly1, and embee regarding the cat wearing clothes. Bathing my cat is a chore, but I think she knows I do it for her own good. However, the clothes thing is a whole different story. Tried it, she didn't like it...and if looks could kill. I do agree with everyone that the outfit turned out great...and your lucky to have such a sweet kitty.

That's adorable! My cats let me do an awful lot to them, but put clothes on them? I don't think so. I probably would have lost a pint of blood if I had tried something like that! :yes

You did an excellent job! Keep up the good work!

I echo everyone else...great job! :cheer

Also thank you for posting the pattern, I'm always looking for sweater patterns for our Italian greyhounds (who sometimes fake pee - lift leg halfway and bolt back inside - when it's too cold and snowy), although I may not bother with the hood. And I have cats with the same temperament as everyone else too, they'd be looking to sleep ON the sweater, not IN it.

Can't wait to see your next project!

I don't know how I missed this thread. You cat jumper is so cute, I think you have a great crochet future in store for you. I had to laugh because when I read "Cat Jumper" I thought about those baby swing thingies that hang from a door frame. lol.

Can you make up a pattern for that? And could we see a video rather than a photo? I am just kidding, of course!

Keep up the great work!

I love the sweater that you made for your beautiful kitty. Your cat looks great with it on, and is being so sweet to sit still for pictures. Your sweater really turned out wonderfully, and I like the hood!

I have often teased our male that he needs a sweater because he is always cold, but I am pretty sure if I made him one, he would just low-crawl around the living room until I took it off. So instead, I just make him cat-sized afghans.

The jumper looks great, my parents' cats would have had a fit if we tried to put something like that on them, because their mentality is that everytime they're picked up quickly, they think their heading to the bathtub.

Archived