Cat Jumper

klaire12

I followed a pattern for this, please bear :P in mind I am a beginner and this is only my second project. I'm not too pleased with the hood :(

gxk8Q6r.jpg

PqJj4A9.jpg

It's got mini sleeves, a ribbon bow around the collar, a hood with teddy bear ears :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's cute! But how in the world did you manage to get your cat to cooperate? Mine would kill me if I tried to put clothes on them! :lol

I'm impressed. Not only is it a cute outfit, but you still have the cat! I'd have lost mine the moment the clothing got "on" and I let go - my cat would have vanished from view and I do not know when or where I might have seen it again! ;)

Surely the outfit is really for a small dog?

that is adorable!!! Great pattern and a handsome cat!

If I were to try something like that with my cat, he'd glare ferociously and then refuse to "speak" to me for the rest of the day.

That's just the most adorable thing ever! You have one patient kitty. Where is the pattern from? Most of the pet outfits I see are pretty boring rectangles with ties.

Aww, she's totally adorable and the outfit is really cute! It's only your second outfit! :bowWow, you are good! Can your tell us where you got the pattern? I would like to make one for my little girl cat. I think that she might like it since she seems cold most of the time. :crocheting

Archived