Showin' & Tellin' - Halter and Poncho

My cousin has been dropping hints (badly, I might add) that she'd love to have something crocheted from me.

Well, she really took a shine to the halters that I had made for my girlies, so I made one for her daughter, with a matching hat.

Riley agreed to model!

Maleena_s_hat_and_halter_set_061805.thumb.jpg

I added a sun applique to both the hat and the halter after this picture was taken.

I also finished the poncho for Riley - and she agreed to model this, too! :eek

rileys_poncho_062105.thumb.jpg

That looks like a real flower, too! :P

Now, I wanna make ponchos for everyone!!!!!!!! :D

Too cute! I love the FO's too! What pattern is the halter pattern???

Thanks!!!

It's my own pattern that I wrote up back in May. This is the 3rd one I've made with the pattern, adjusting for size.

It's fast and easy - just the way I love patterns to be! ;)

How cute!! BTW I love your avatar!!

Thanks!!

That's actually a REAL hamburger & french fries set that I crocheted for my girls' Christmas gifts last year!

Everytime Emily sees the avatar, she says, 'Hey- that's my hamburger!' :lol

The clothes are great! :clap But they could be awful and that gorgeous little girl would make them look fabulous!! I didn't realize that your hamburger was crocheted--that's hilarious! My friend M who works in our public library just brought over a box full of 1970s craft magaizes that someone had donated that the library didn't want. She'd pilfered dozens of patterns she wants to alter to sew and knit from them, but I got the best one--a crocheted cactus!! :laughroll It is too funny!! Now I have to make it after seeing your hamburger! Patty

Archived