Crochet Today Nov/Dec issue is here

crochetstepmom

I received my copy of the newest Crochet Today in the mail today. There are lots of holiday gift ideas in it. I haven't had a chance to do more than a quick glance, but there are several projects that I liked at first look.

There's even a man's sweater vest in it! My DH looks great in vests, and I have been looking for one to make for him. Most of the ones that I have seen have either looked too difficult or wouldn't be appropriate for work.

I'm so excited!!!!!:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

That's why I subscribed. I got tired of hunting it down and a few issues back there were 2 at walmart, and now I don't even find them at walmart, lucky if I see them at Micheals and have to make a special trip to B&N if I really want to be able to find one. It got too exhausting.

Actually, I was quite surprised that it was in the mailbox yesterday. I wasn't expecting it for another week. I just subscribed in May, so this is my third issue in the mail, but the others have been after the month had begun.

Maybe that means that they are speeding up? :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

I don't know...I'm just happy to have it. I wish it was a monthly magazine.

Here's the preview:

http://www.crochettoday.com/

Here's the sweater that I like so much for my DH:

http://www.crochettoday.com/articlepage.aspx?articleid=345

Thanks for the links to the reviews; that is a nice vest. Not too impressed with this issue, however :(

I received mine this weekend! I like this issue a lot. A lot of great gifts to make!

I forgot, for anyone who feels intimated by the Babbette, this issue offers a granny square type babbette (called All Angles Afghan ). It has rectangle granny's and square grannys. Looks pretty easy to put together too, they're larger pieces.

I've been buying it ever since it first came out and I have found it each time at either Barnes & Noble, Borders or Waldenbooks. Usually I find it around the 10th of the month, found it last Friday at B&N. I have never been disappointed in any of the issues.

LI Roe

I just received my Crochet Today Nov/Dec issue, today(Oct.6th)!! I can't believe how many people received theirs back in September!! :think

I picked it up at B&N the other day. I was trying to be strong and not spend any money, so I put it back on the shelf.

Sounds like I need to splurge a bit and go get it ;-)

I am making the menorah in this issue. I ask to be stuffed at the base with little beasn which I bought. I'm afraid they will come out the holes. I was wondering if I should put them in a bag first.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived